Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Make offer

I am listing all my items as auction and always tick the "make an offer" box. A buyer tried to make an offer that was less than the starting price and was not able to do so. I checked with EBay and they said that it only applied to higher offers.Is t...

Account managers

Was told a while ago once a store reaches a certain limit eBay will assign that seller an account manager to assist dealing wtih any questions or issues that seller may haveDoes anyone know the volume that needs to be reached in order to get an Accou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Australia - Calculate and Bill International Shipping; then walk away without a service

Not impressed. Had something to sell which I opened to international sales also. First time as everything else has been domestic. I selected calculate shipping etc for both Domestic and International. Item sold and buyer paid immediately after eBay c...

ebay.PNG

Moving from Turbo Lister to File Exchange: How?

Since Turbo Lister no longer works, I tried to export my listings to a file exchange .xls, and uploaded that to eBay File Exchange. I don't know what the next step is, I don't even think it works. As a test, I did the opposite: I downloaded a file ex...

I might make a free online replacement for Turbo Lister

Now that Turbo Lister is gone, I've looked around and tried a few things on offer in its place. Basically I just want to store hundreds of listings for free in a database where I can edit them over time and upload them all in one go whenever the rand...

UNSOLD ITEMS

Can somebody please tell me how long an item stays in "unsold item" category before it disappears forever?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do i turn off good till cancelled?

ive just started using ebay after a long while and cant select 5 days or 3 days duration, whats going on??? my items are gonna be lost on the site especially if people have them in order of ending soon, thats why i select shorter durations. i feel th...

Late AusPost? Perth-bound train derailment:

20 February 2019A Perth-bound freight train derailment in Port Augusta has delayed delivery of mail and parcels to Western Australia. Articles affected are from South Australia and New South Wales (posted Friday 15 February), and from Victoria (poste...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Relisting at fixed price.

Hi, I am attempting to relist an auction item at a fixed price for 30 days. However, the site will now only allow me to relist ‘until sold’. Has there been a policy change? I have been online to ebay and informed they would send me the policy by emai...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FVF on relists

Just wish for clarification. If I list on the promotion weekend and then select relist 8 times if the item is sold on the relists do I pay FVF on the sale?.Does the Promo only apply to the first listing? Thank you for all your advise and information,...

Resolved! ERRORS when ending a LISTING - they still appear in SEARCH

Seriously I wish they could get the whole platform working efficiently no eBay its better to waste time and funds on bringing in stupid changes. As we all know GTC has been pushed upon us so decided to do some Ebay housekeeping. ENDED quite a few lis...