Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paypal makes an interesting change of policy

So just read the new policy from paypal for australian sellers. in regards to help payments... paypal are now saying sellers are not to send / post / release goods until the hold on a payment is over. There goes ebay's right to demand sellers send go...

Coin collection to sell - after some selling/postage tips

I want to start offloading a big coin collection we inherited, I was thinking it was best to start with some of the smaller items (eg $1/$5 uncirculated coins in packets). I believe I should start small to build up a good reputation for when I want t...

changing to international postage after the sale

Hi there, I have just sold an item with $8.55 postage and the buyer has a listed Australian address but now they have messaged me to ask me to change to international postage before they payI have tried to issue an invoice, but it won't let me amend ...

negative feedback

I have received negative feedback on an item without being given the chance to respond,What can I do.I have never received negative feedback before.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to create an amended invoice

I've had a buyer purchase two items this evening, both of which will fit into a 500g satchel. She requested an combined invoice before paying (yay!!) but I cannot amend the invoice. It will not let me either change the postage amount, nor the discoun...

invoice2.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer gets nod to return obviously damaged item

I sold a pesticide Dust Blower in mid-December with a "no returns accepted" condition. I'd bought it new myself (on eBay from another seller who has sold hundreds of them and is still selling them) and used it a few times. I had no further use for it...

Blower
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to post answers to questions asked.

Hi all. For a while now, the answers I give to my buyers' questions are not appearing on the item page as they used to. And yes I check the box. Anyone know why?? Cheers x

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High number of views repels sales?

I've had a few things on here for yonks and they're not selling. I think similar items have been bought through other sellers though. (Like a Pyrex bowl I have up) Some of these things have hundreds of views. Thinking I should end and relist those? M...

Is it even legal to charge a final valuation fee on postage ?

I use other platforms for selling as Ebay is not so popular in Australia anymore. I tried them again this week and it confirmed why i stopped i sold an item and on the postage fee Ebay has charged a final valuation fee. I do not even know if this is ...

Eligible for Promoted Listings

So promoted listings are becoming a thing. I can pay more to get more visibility for my products. Prior to promoted listings we were on an even footing apart from the store levels. The result for someone who decides not to participate in the promoted...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund - Buyer broke zip and blames me.....

Sold a Teens Jacket. Zip was in perfect working order as you can see from pics. Buyer received item, breaks zip and claims it was already broken. Could not possibly have already been broken as it was zipped up prior to posting. As you can see from my...

Listing brand new items amongst used ones

I think I've noticed a pattern whereby my BNWT or even NWOT listings for clothing items seem to get ignored.My store mostly sells used clothes, accessories, hats, shoes and handbags. Occasionally some of these items are new with or without tags. I in...

Refund Request Question (Missing Parts).

Hello there, So this is the first time this has happened to me, basically I have found the part of the item I sold that the buyer didn't recieve (honest msitake, my father who posted it doesn't know a lot about video games) after they sent a refund r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

click and collect not appearing on eligible items

Hi there I listed an item which qualifies for click and collect and I have this activated. It did not appear as an option on my listing. Contacted ebay who said the item could take 72 hours for the click and collect option to appear as the system has...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful