Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1 sale in the last 48hrs ????

1 small sale in the last 48hrs, is this a glitch??? sign of the times??? floods ??? heat ??? never in all my years on ebay, have I woken up to nothing, wondering is it my store, or are others having a similar experience ??? Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback on Closed Dispute

About a month ago a buyer puts in a best offer which I accept but no payment is made. So after about 10 days and no reply to messages I open a non payment dispute. Still no payment so I close the dispute and get my fees back. Today the buyer leaves n...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

January better than expected.

Gotta say - January has been pretty good for sales. December was somewhat down and I thought that Jan would be the same due to school holidays here in Aus and tax time in the USA, my main international sales destination. But honestly, it was a cracki...

The neg feedback system needs works

More just a vent folks. So in the last week I have got 2 negs (first for ages) from buyers because they claim INR. Thats fine I can live with that as these are cheap items with no tracking (Large letter) and items do go missing (and I always resend) ...

• 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can someone tell me why Sports Trading Cards are not under Collectables yet are under Sporting Goods

Hi there. Can someone tell me why Sports Trading Cards are not under Collectables? I have asked eBay and they have not been forthcoming. They have it ridculously listed under Sporting Goods. (never seen a Trading Card used on a Sports Field.) Ironica...

Resolved! Payment sent to wrong paypal account

I received payment for an item but the payment had gone into the incorrect paypal account so I refunded the payment . Is there anyway to send the correct paypal account to the buyer?

INR PayPal Dispute - Possible Scam

Last October I sold an item with eBay and following day I sent the item using AusPost with tracking and signature, the item sold for $1200. The shipping address was a post office box within Sydney, item shipped and collected within 2 days. In late De...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overcharged ebay fees

Has anyone noticed recently that they have had odd things happening with their ebay fees? Just went over some recent fees more closely than normal and noticed that occasionally (since Feb 18) my fees randomly jump to 12% instead of 10.89% (including ...

Resolved! This Is Code for "I Want to Scam You", Right?

Message received earlier today: "Hello dear I like this product [item name] please contact me thank you have a nice day" I have a near-irresitable urge to respond to most messages I receive, just due to being polite, which almost always results in me...

Please be careful everyone

Hi everyone , at the end of november i sold 2 items which sold for over $1500 ( what a thrill , just before christmas ) wrapped them carefully in a box , bubblewrap etc and took to post office , sent registered mail with signiture , went from adelaid...

Is my store ok? My sales have dropped off

I know it's been quiet since before Christmas, and I also was away for almost 2 weeks during that time, but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong somewhere.My store is called kitty-kat-kollection and I sell mostly used excellent quality womens c...

Sellers' rights

What do you do when ebay ignores your rights as a seller, decides against you without taking into account your position, refunds the money to the buyer against your protests and despite you putting your case, takes the side opf the buyer with regard ...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Handbags

Some help please. What is the best way to post handbags in a satchel? All tips appreciated. Many thanks. Patricia.

Next 10 items listed......

Hi all message from ebay reads next ten items listed ffree insersion fees & 75% off final fees......But when listingit came off my 40 listings So what do they mean by the "next" ???

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful