Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post Parcel Insurance

Hi, Has anyone else noticed Aust. Post parcel insurance is a waste of money when selling on ebay. If an item is broken during shipment the buyer must make the claim by taking the broken item and parcel to the nearest post office. If the buyer doesn't...

Pick up code

My buyer has picked up the item from my place and I have the pickup code (not the QR scan). But where do I enter it?? It says to open the app and do it, but how? Where? Order details has nowhere to put it!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ridiculous website

Ebay is freaking disappointing. I have been asked to update my account informations, in this case my Driver’s License photos. I have been uploading for at least 7 times (receiving numerous emails to update my details) now and all the photos were clea...

Advice for a newbie please

I am a relative newbie at selling on EBay. I have started out just by listing stuff I or my kids don't want anymore. I have watched lots of YouTube videos about selling on Ebay. I have spent soooo much time on getting good photos with white backgroun...

Not much interest from eBay buyers

I am finding that nobody is looking at my listings!!!!! Is this a new trend…..is anyone else having the same problem. I am listing my items with good photos and good descriptions. I have gone from selling 2 or 3 items per week a year ago to now items...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Final Value Fee RIP OFF

I sold an item value $3000AUD and they took $430AUD off from me... wow ridiculous. Selling an item costs me over $400. "Listing is free" and then after item sold out, here you go ridiculous hidden fees that you didn't expect. Which plaform in the wor...

• 76 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Commission Rates for Domestic Sellers

How do you complain to Ebay regarding their obscene selling percentage fees? For the casual sellers, Ebay is making it impossible to sell any goods on Ebay. I have been a member for many years, and back then it was a fantastic way of selling unwanted...

Resolved! My message on my orders page.

Hi this is John .After a sale,I print the labels etc,and on the "orders" page there is a message from myself to the buyer.Can anybody tell me how I can edit this message?Regards, John.