Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Share your Link"?

I just revised an item using the app and got this message: "Pay no fees when you share and sell through your personal link" then "share your link". Any final value fees of your item selling to a buyer through your personal link will be credited back ...

Paypal affiliation

So since it seems that I cannot sell anything without listing it under Paypal, why doesn't ebay publically state its compulsory affiliation with Paypal?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay label not printing

Had an order today & when I tried to print the label on ebay, it was just blank. No label to print. On the advice of ebay CS, I tried it in internet explorer and it worked fine. Just letting people know to try another browser if they encounter a simi...

New Seller features

I was reading some Announcements on the US boards (as they never seem to make any announcements here) and eBay US is trialling a couple of new seller features. I would love to see both! Two new features are rolling out this week in Seller Hub. Edit P...

shipping lithium batteries

Hi All, I wanted to sell and ship Power banks with lithium batteries within Australia. But discovered that all products contained lithium batteris - not only power banks, but also smartphones, iPhones, tablets, laptops, all of them are prohibited for...

I thought you had to be 18 to be a member!

This kid seems to have ignored ebay policies altogether and even goes public!! A 14-year-old entrepreneur has built up an online toy shop from his family's milking parlour - and now turns over £15,000 (AU $26,927 and NZ $ 28,296)) a year.Schoolboy To...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Excellent feedback in exchange for low price

I've a couple of times recently received low offers from buyers, who have indicated that if I accept that they will leave me excellent feedback. No that didn't induce me. But I do wonder about the ethics. It would appear that instead of there being a...

Resolved! Warranty Question

Hello all, hoping you are all well and enjoying your selling! I have a question on Warranty If I sell an item that I originally purchased brand new (retail), and it has a warranty still applicable, where does my buyer stand with the warranty. Do I th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ethics on hand-delivering when postage is paid?

Hi, Buyer here wanting Seller views. I prefer postage (to drop off) since I live on a busy road and risk of parcel theft is moderate to high. My postman knows my secret spot to hide parcels, and the system works well. If I’ve arranged drop off with a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International postage

Posting to the US has just got harder, must weight each item before packing it. Today I tried posted a necklace but I was sent away because I Didn,t have necklace weight only, open the package weigh the necklace repack and got it posted,was told more...

Resolved! as a seller how do i avoid click and collect

I've just listed some items for auction. In checking after they went äctive"I saw the click and collect option for the buyer. This entire thing scares the hell out of me. Don't need to be a rocket science to see the chaos and dodginess inherent in su...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay/Paypal making me refund twice.

See if you guys can get this logic because Ebay/Paypal are having a hard time. Sold item for $75$72.75 went into my Paypal account.Withdrew $72.75 into bank account. Item was faulty so buyer requests a refund Paypal balance goes negative. I sell anot...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to protect myself against false claims

Hi Ebayers,I have just had a $250 buy-it-now listing sold to a new member with 0 feedback from Poland.I have never sent items there before and I am concerned about them having no feedback.Any tips on what I can do to protect myself from fraudulent fa...

Return postage label - how to combine?

A buyer wanting to return several items from the same order has put in 6 separate return requests. When I go to print an Auspost return postage label, ebay wants to handle each refund and label separately. Is there a way to combine it all into one la...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful