Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice on item broken in Post

Hi, could I have some advice please. I sent an item well packed but it arrived broken. It is a customer I have dealt with before so I believe that, and I said I was sorry but could they show it to their local post office as if they damaged it there m...

Postage TImes

We are a top rated seller, generally we send an item out the SAME day as sale despite having the items listed as sending the following business dayHave noticed Australa Post have really dropped the ball since Christmas and items are taking a lot long...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anybody know what these are please?

I presume they are some sort of brass hose attachment but not sure as to how they "fit",(I know that the ribbed bit gets the hose on it and the other bit is screwed on to something,but what/why?).Any ideas/knowledge of these?

Resolved! Need Help with Suspicious Buyers

Two weeks ago, I started selling on eBay. I have sold before but I was getting a lot more sales this time, so far, I have made 65 sales and they all seemed pretty normal, however since a few days ago some people have not been responding to my message...

What is the best alternative to Turbolister?

After a few years break I would like to start listing regularly again - mainly books and coins - and have discovered that Turbolister is not an option now. Any advice re an alternative would be appreciated, Xpress Lister? Inkfrog? Crazy Lister? ??

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Take Care Good People

It’s gets sillier from here for us. It’ll be like Grand Central from tonight on. The joys of a large extended family . It’s time. 2018 was important for us, especually with online selling, and like everyone we made those few mistakes and got ourselve...

Anyone want to check for me if this seller may be SCAMMER??

Hello, just a new seller here. im trying to sell a costly item, but this buyer seems really weird and i do not know if i can trust them.I have an example of message sent from that buyer to me. Anyone want to check it for me, please? + Side story, I d...

How do I change my account summary currency?

How do I change my account summary currency? It is currently GBP and I would like it to be AUD. My billing address is in Australia, but this does not seem to have changed the currency settings. Many thanks,Emma

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When buyer purchases multiple items and requests an Invoice, how do I amend total for Discount

A purchaser has requested an Invoice for multiple item purchases. I can amend the Total Postage to reflect Single Postage Cost, but the system will not allow me to apply an overall discount on Overall Cards Cost. It will only allow me to apply a disc...

Sent to Wrong Country

I recently purchased an item from a seller in the United Kingdom. I live in Australia, and provided the correct delivery address. However, upon tracking the item, I have discovered that it is being delivered to an address of the same name, but in the...

promotion not showing

Hi, I am trying to set up a Boxing Day special. The Promotions manager says it is active (set up over 2hrs ago). But the listing does not show the $ discount? Any ideas? Thanks,Scott

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds to buyers who change minds

Hi all I am so angry with Support - so please excuse my tone, I'll try and be civil. A buyer changed their mind - and did the right thing and sent it back at their expense. I checked with Support and they stated that I could deduct the shipping fee $...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to sell item?

I have previously sold things on eBay and am a regular buyer with a 100% positive feedback rating on 144 items trasacted. Today I tried to list an item and got the following message and don't know why or how to fix it. Please help.- Request higher se...