Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded?

Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded? Do buyers shy away from Handmade? I find well-known brands do sell quicker and for a higher price....but often a handmade item is just as good (or better). I am referring to Clothing.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Violation - Used word Velcro in Listing

Can someone please assist me. I have had a listing removed because I used the word velcro within my description and title. The rights owner or an agent authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner, Velcro Industries BVBA, notified eBay that this l...

Auctions - a dinosaurus of the past!

We decided to ‘give a little bit back’ with our final listings for 2018 and put a handful up with no reserve. Part of the decision though, was a little experiment, and we played it safe with less expensive items. The results thus far clearly indicate...

Guaranteed Delivery 3 Day Delivery

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has opted in... We havn't. I could probably do it for Brisbane Metro Area and possibly Sydney & Melbourne but it really depends on couriers and Australia Post. Every couple of months something invariably goes wrong...

What does it mean when...

I had a message from a potential buyer wanting to know if I would offer wholesale options on my items. What does this mean to me as a seller? Would they be expecting a certain discount for a certain volume?

Buyer's address is wrong, your advice please.

I have sold an item, buyer is a newbie(0) feedback. Her postcode and the city don't match. Seems she has put a city in, NO suburb.I have messaged her to correct it in Paypal and eBay before I can send the item. However, in the past I have come across...

Selling fees by category - here's a list!

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sites/default/files/complete_fee_table_AU.pdf http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sites/default/files/fees_by_category_AU.pdf A few people have been asking which categories come under collectables and get free auctions in ...

How to figure parcel postage rate.

Hi. I’m wanting to sell some stuff. How do I work out a flat rate for anywhere delivery in Australia for item under 500grams? How do I determine the rate if a buyer buys more than one item? Iv a heap of vhs tapes to sell. Like 400.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final value fees waved??. How is it that I have sold 2 items and been charged FINAL VALUE fees??

Recently I have received emails from eBay stating that FINAL VALUE fees would be waved on:-1 - On my next 7 listings2 - List as many as you like, no fees I have recently sold 2 items listed after receiving email number 1 above and been charged FINAL ...

listing fees

there seems to be a problem with listing fees - ebay is charging $1.65 for second category - anyone else having the same?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful