Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does Ebay allow this? Automatically Return Process

Two weeks ago I see the "You accepted a return" huh? what? no I didn't. Anyway the buyer acussed me of selling him a defective video card and put in a return claim which was automatically accepted. After closely examined the photo I noticed the 2 bot...

Claim.png RtnDownloadFile1.png 1.png 2.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 47 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIN’s - time format - free listings ?

Good morning all, I hope this finds you all healthy and happy . A few of us ‘ole soaks’ got a wee bit adventurous with some lovely Banrock Station far too late last night - the fuzzy wuzzies are just starting to clear a bit. Ah! The things you’ll do ...

Combined postage on app

I get messages all the time from buyers who cannot access combined postage usage the app. I tried it myself and I couldn't seem to get it to work. What's the trick?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants refund because he cant work it out

Buyer Has Stuffed up the programs on a xbox 360 RGH plus can't work out how to use it.Now he is threating me with Ebay if i dont give him a refund.Need advice on how to handle this buyer.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocking buyers with high chargeback and return rates

Is there any way to ascertain a buyer's history of chargebacks or returns (e.g. % of transactions) and to block buyers on that basis? E.g. I would like to block any buyer who has >2% of their transactions end in a chargeback or return.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$3.85 Auction list fees?

I have an Ebay store and have not used all of my 1,500 listings for the month. However, when I try to list an auction, it says at the bottom that I would be charged $3.85 listing fees. The category I want to list in is Basketball Trading Cards. Most ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Sync International Postage

It appears that this is simply not supported, but it's a fairly basic and crucial feature (about 30% of my customers are overseas). Are there any workarounds or can this be implemented asap?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

API Checkout Issues

Have had issues with items being purchased by someone, but the item then does not appear in the buyer's cart. When I search for the item, I can see it on ebay, but there is no option to purchase the item. On my site, it has the quantity as -1. Clearl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question on Post flat rate

Hi - I obviously havent sold in a while. When checking my sale the flat rate offer popped up that I haven't dealt with before. If you take the option for the flat rate with Aust post & print out the label do you just box the item (shoes) & attach lab...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

At my wits' end with this buyer

This is more me letting off steam than anything else. Had a buyer purchase 4 items from me back in July using account #1. Paid with e-cheques (always pays for each item separately). E-cheques cleared. No problems. The same buyer bought 2 more items f...