Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t give potential buyer my address to view furniture or I’ll get charge final vale fee?

This is a new one.im selling some furniture and a potential buyer wants to view prior to bidding - fair enough. So I try and send him my address and I get an eBay warning message that “providing my personal details will result in a final value fee be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone selling coins to Britain?

Hi, thinking (still) of selling my coins internationally.On the Auspost website @ https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas/international-post-guide/results/united-kingdom it lists bullion, coins and currency under the heading "Please note the fol...

eBay removed my listing, a banana plant Musa ‘Goldfinger’ because they say it’s a noxious weed

I was stunned when I saw a message from eBay saying:Your listing was removed because you listed an item that is on the state noxious weed list.Some federal, state, and local laws prohibit the sale of certain types of plants or seeds that are consider...

Resolved! Buyer Requests Post Sale...

Hello, just wondering the buyer rights to leave nagative feedback due to a post slae request etc... Basically, twice now i have sold the two of the same items (two seperated auctions) and when the buyer pays ofr the item, they are requesting the item...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Find ebay members

Is there still a way to find ebay members if you know their ID? You used to be able to do it through 'Advanced Search' but I can't figure out how to do it amy more. TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post not accepting items for Canada

From the AusPost website, see the penultimate para.: CanadaDate: 27 November 2018Expected delays: OngoingCanada Post continues to experience industrial action across Canada, which is causing significant delays in deliveries of letters and parcels to ...

Updates for bad sellers FVFs going from 2% to 4% in Jan 2019

LOL this is a classic,just received and update from ebay regarding the FVFs going to 4% for sellers who have too many INAD lol.It was sent to me regarding my seller account that was booted off ebay more than 3 years ago lol.Ebay boots me off due to d...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful