Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't send anything to Canada - major stoppage.

Canada have been having rolling strikes for the past few weeks and this is the latest - Canada has requested that countries stop sending their mail through. This is from the Royal Mail website -------As a result of ongoing industrial action, we have ...

Ebay putting a ban on Internal Batteries e.g. for iPhone

Just spoke to ebay as i was unable to edit my listings for batteries mainly fo iphone etc. They stated that they are releasing new policy which bans sale of any internal batteries mainly for consumer protection.Has anyone else experienced the same.Ex...

Aus Post Business Account

If anyone is registered for an Aus Post Business account - can you tell me how to get the QR code that the post office scans?I registered on my computer, but should I have the app to see it? Thx

Providing a Tax Invoice for Paypal Payments

I dont use Paypal for listings of a high dollar value due to the high fees compared to my banks credit card merchant rate. My discussion point is this and relates to providing a tax invoice to customers. If I sell an item for $1100 ($1000 plus $100 G...

Ebay estimated delivery dates

Hi all, just thought i would share a response from ebay about estimated delivery dates. I have just put a sentence on all my listings to NOT rely on the ebay estimated delivery date as they are often incorrect. We are getting more cases opened agains...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 3 Helpful

HOW TO COMBINE POSTAGE ON SHOPPING CART

The new shopping cart needs a prominent button to show buyers how to ask for a combined total. At the moment unless you know where to find it the buyers are left in the dark. At the moment you need to hover the mouse over the sale amount then a link ...

Not a Policy Breach but Unethical?

While browsing last night I noticed a seller with heaps of listings in the clothing / accessories category, primarily of one particular brand. About half of the listings had sub-titles stating if you are paying less you are being conned or buying fak...

Requesting buyer's contact details

Once upon a time, I know you could request a buyer's details, including phone numbers. They also sent an email to the buyer with your details. I cannot find how to do this now - is it still possible?

A whole new level of buyer stupidity...

OK - to set the story up: I collect vintage car number plates (amongst other things!), specifically Victorian ones between 1953 and 1977. As with most collectibles, someone will put up a batch of ten items, which I purchase in order to get the one it...

QRQ.jpg

Why is this Allowed to Happen?

This evening we listed an item in Antiques - Decorative Arts - Glass - Dishes. A genuine antique dish around 130 years old. Looking through other items in the category, around 150 listings are new plastic items (baby / children serving ware, plates c...

AP parcels in a truck fire.

In case you have a parcel going to Nth. of Brisbane, it may have been destroyed. https://www.9news.com.au/2018/11/14/14/56/australia-post-truck-bursts-into-flames-fire-central-queensland

Listing Discrimination

Several months ago I received an email from eBay stating that one of my listings had been removed due to the fact that it was contravening a rule regarding Duplicate Listings. I was also warned that if I had any other similar listings, or did it agai...

Odd listing photos

A bit of an odd way to sell your items (same for all 3) Item 401632914930 Or do you think he was pointing the camera the wrong way .....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful