Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer pays for item and 5 minutes later wants to cancel

ok a buyer was making a best offer on one of my items, we go back and forth until we agree on a price, he pays for it. then around 5-10 minutes later asks wants to cancel and get a refund.i havent posted it out yet but since i have a "no returns" lis...

Australia Post Pricing Logic

I'm sure if you're a long time seller, you've come across this before. I don't usually send heavy parcels (most items are under 500 grams) so when I needed to send a 1KG parcel to the United States, I thought to myself, well I already know a parcel 5...

Lights on ...lights off

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 4 sales total ...Thursday 16 sales and 3 questions..... Friday nothing , nada zip ! Can only imagine how busy I would be if the lights were left on ! So over ebay but no where else to go!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Is it possible to turn off the automatic listing?

I would like to turn off the automatic listing feature. It is not working properly as some items were automatically listed for only 3 days and some for 7. I would like to relist what I want to in my own time.Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Watch your ebay printed labels - wrong return address

Just printed a couple of ebay post labels and noticed it was using a return address that I have not had for 5 years. Just a heads up to check your return address as it seems ebay is fiddling ....again (or should that be still? )

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! i am suspicious about a buyer,

I sent a beautiful vintage porcelain item to a succesful bidder. I received a rude message stating that he was seriously upset as the item was shattered. He attatched several photos, just showing a small portion of the packaging. As this was such a l...

combined postage

I have 50% sale on all items but for some reason my buyers cannot request an invoice for combined postage using either buy it now or shopping cart. I have contacted ebay and they looked at my listings and said everything appeared OK and that buyers s...

Customising "item sent" email

Hi guy's, Is there a way to do add a message to the generic email that ebay send once you mark an item as sent ???? if not, can we send emails in bulk, like we used to in the old days ???? can't seem to find a way. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not getting paypal emails

Since yesterday - emails from paypal advising of payment for items sold have not arrived. I can see the payment in paypal if I sign in to paypal itself. Any suggestions, please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TO EXPENSIVE

I think its time for a new Auction site, Unfortunately Ebay has become. to expensive with its loading fees, selling fees and Paypal fees, the small seller does not have a chance against the multi nationals, BRING BACK SOLD.COM or similar . Just sayin...

Listing confirmation email title

I have done a lot of lisitng over the last couple of days, and the confirmation emails coming from ebay have the most ridiculous titles: ? Christmas ... is live! ??? You have listings that need to be relisted. Not even the full title of what I have l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged FVF on items listed on weekend

I am being charged a FVF on sold listings that were listed for the weekend when it was supposed to be free listings and free FVF..I have contacted Ebay via email,But havent heard anything back.Its was a large amount this time or I probably would have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful