Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Edit a message on "packing slip" page

Hi, this is John.Sorry, but in my previous question, I meant to say," packing slip page", not "orders page".Grateful for any suggestions.John.

Listings not appearing in search results

I recently searched keywords used in some of my active listings on someone else’s device and my listings did not show in the results. I tried with the exact words and went through every listing but mine were not there. I do not pay to promote but ass...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple items for sale -

Hi , I have 3 shirts for sale ( seperate listings ) and 1 buyer wants to buy the lot . Now are the eBay fees the same on selling those items as 3 seperate sales or am I better off selling them as on sale ? Please advise

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most buyers don't read the description

This is an often discussed point on here, and this is just a fun post, because there are to many other non fun posts on here. But if it also gives us all a little reminder to double check, well thats a bonus A case study. A seller has had an item lis...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cant get a payment from ebay

I dare say this question has been asked a squillion times but im just too wound up to try find the answer.Ive recently listed quite a few things and gradually they are selling . There is a notation in green showing that three of the deals are complet...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay marking items as posted

It would be really helpful to have a way to keep track of items I have posted. I can't tell which items have been posted because ebay just automatically marks them as posted (without any actual knowledge of whether they have been posted). So I don't ...

listing previews

Just recently, my listing previews don't work is there any reason for this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i collect payment of my item?

Hi guys.I am the seller of an item and upon an agreed sale, i posted the item. Since then the buyer indicated the item was cancelled so could not pay for it. How do now invoice through ebay to the buyer so i can get paid?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam seller alert !

I found several electronic items listed under "go carts" ...Video projectors, car audio, go-pro's, home security packages etc. Stuff that shouldn't be there. These items also pop up if you do an all categories search for them. They are usually incred...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST

a buyer won't oay as my order of $99 has GST added to it, why? It has never been added in the past?

Resolved! Please help. :(

Okay so my selling rating is on a down ward spiral and I'm doing everything I can to get On track and resolve issues with customers opening item not recieved claims. Including sending there items even though ebay has refunded them. My dad died unexpe...

eBAY charging GST

one of my customers was charged gst today, the 19th of August - would anybody know what's going on; it'll be very difficult to conduct business on ebay if they start charging our customers without any warning or explanation;

Postage discrepancies

Even when a buyer has paid for the postage, eBay still charges me as the seller for postage labels. Why are they doing this? I have now changed all my listings to local pick-up only as I’m tired of being ripped off.

How to increase sale

Hello How do I increase the sales of my eBay store and also the visibility of my products?