Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer is reneging on purchase, fees question

Hi, an item I listed has sold (a fridge for $300) but the buyer has responed noting that his wife clicked 'buy' without checking the dimensions listed in the ad and he doesn't want it. Will I be charged a fee for the sale, and if so , how much - can ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyers who consistently leave bad feedback

i know this is an issue which comes up from time-to-time and i also realise that a lot of people don't care about red or grey dots. for those that do though; do you think that ebay needs to either take some form of action against buyers who are seria...

NEGS1.jpg NEGS2.jpg

Combined Postage PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP!!!Ive been selling on here for a bit now and have always taken pride in offering true combined postage.BUT now that ebay charges fees on the postage I have lost so many sales as my customers can not request a combined postage invoice. I h...

NEW postage label interface problem

This seems to be new today (for me, anyway) - the interface for printing postage labels has changed and introduces an error. I selected CUSTOM package size, inserted the weight and dimensions, and the postage cost appeared, ready to create the label....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customers delaying postage, and effecting my postage rating

I currently have THREE separate buyers who purchased and paid for items, but have asked for them not to be sent.One purchased, and now wants to go to the shop, to double check she's ordered the right size. Another wants to add more items, but is stil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! First chargeback Case Opened

Just had my first chargeback case from paypal opened for unauthorised payment. And the item was delivered 8 days ago so I think it is a scam. All the previous posts on this seem old on this subject, so presume after I have given paypal the tracking n...

Resolved! Another one that doesn't work.

Just printed out a eBay postage label and when taping,it creased a "bit" making it unusable. Go to the Email to reprint the label and it will only go to my other account and off course there is no record found there and everything relates to USPS,(bo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! feedback question

how long after feedback is left can a buyer change it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very slow Australia Post service.

I sent a birthday card to my brother on the 22nd January and it finally arrived today. He lives about 790kms from here in Sydney. How long will our Ebay sales take to get to our buyers if this is how long a card takes. Not impressed with the new 2 sp...

How to report buyer's feedback extortion email (Pick up Items)

Sold some items that were pick up. Buyer paid cash and picked up the items on Saturday. Received an email today saying she doesn't like the items and wants a refund or will not be leaving positive feedback, Buyer had the opportunity to inspect the it...

Publication date

What is it with ebay adding for '0's to the end of the publication date in book listings? Eg 20010000. Crazy, and so frustrating!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful