Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can i offer free samples in my ebay listing?

We are launching a new product and would like to offer free samples. Is there any way that we can do this within our listing. Also does anyone know how to put text overlay on an ebay listing photograph?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More on ebay promos

Here's a bit of ebay 'logic' for you :- Wanted to take advantage of this particular one - Promotional offersAustralia$0 Insertion & Final Value FeesPay no Insertion and Final Value Fees on any items you list & sell.opens in a new window or tabStart:4...

Slow customs lately, anyone?

I have a package coming EMS (that's . . . express) from Japan. It arrived here from Tokyo on Saturday and it's now been sitting in customs for five. freaking. days. They didn't even scan it in as arrived until today (even though I called AP on Tuesda...

Fake - Rainbow Rose seeds

Warning dont buy the Rainbow Rose Seeds that a few sellers have. The are fake, dont waste your money. For one thing hybrid Roses will not come true from seed. Thats how we get new colours in Roses. If you grow any Roses from seeds (except species) yo...

• 74 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Now forced auto-relists, even when un-checked

I am starting to think that ebay has lost its mind. Last month seemed to be one maddening new automatic, arbitrary thing after another foisted on us. Now, on the first evening of October, I've just (hopefully) finished putting right the newest blood-...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! How to bulk edit postage times in listings - please help

Please help. I need to temporarily adjust my postage time from 5 to 10 days (due to an unexpected trip for family reasons). Is there an easy way to do it? I've had a look in seller hub, but couldn't find anything. TIA

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings changed again..Also Try for free to Ebay Plus customers

Every listing I did on weekend has duration changed from 30 days to listed until cancelled with a note underneath saying I will be charged every 30 days when it relists,I tried changing this on the bulk listing page but it wont let me change it.I can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item returned by buyer with no return request?

tl;dr I'm super confused by a series of events around an item I sold a month ago that has been returned to me with absolutely no messages from the seller and I don't know what is going on. So the item was purchased on the 1st of September and deliver...

Ebay tracking says it's delivered, but Why?

I bought a few items from a seller and the Ebay tracker claims it has been delivered on the date it left the country. On my tracking app it claims it is still in transit. Should I start to worry or is it just a error on Ebay's part as other online si...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mandatory 30 day returns

Oh yeah, I forgot this new one (my items this week seemed to take three times as long to list, as I had to go through unchecking all these damn boxes) Ebay sent me a note saying that I had to upgrade all of my auctions to 30 day returns, or they'd be...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Item Sold with Previously Unseen Defect

Wondering what to do in this situation. I listed an item for auction to end Sunday evening (eight days ago) and on that morning noticed a small defect I had overlooked. The item had already attracted bids, it was too late to revise the listing, so I ...

Postage price increases

Just in from eBay = PRODUCTS AND PRICESProduct Name weight packaging Prices (As of 1 October 2018)eBay Australia Post Flat Rate 500g Satchel eBay Satchel $7.55eBay Australia Post Flat Rate 3kg Satchel eBay Satchel $12.85Australia Post Flat Rate BX1 S...

Best offer

Hi, just wondering if there is a rough percentage I should be take off when accepting offers. I had a couple of offers on the weekend where the buyer offered $30 for items selling for $45 so I accepted them. They then went on to offer me $20 and less...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful