Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Immediate payment/Best Offer

Hi there. I am one of the sellers with Immediate Payment forced on by Ebay and now also Best Offer. I have changed the Best Offer amount more to my liking. Anyway I sold an item last night with Best Offer and they didnt pay immediately! Does this mea...

Resolved! return policy

My apologies if this subject has already been discussed. I have found that ebay (in its wisdom) is now changing the returns policies to 30 day returns, 60 day returns or no returns. What I have found in reading any other discussions, is that the powe...

11 Watching??

....is showing on just one of our listings at the moment. Just one. I’ve never seen this, ever, on any listing of ours. Anyone?? Melina.

just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds.. pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and gue...

Can you do me a good deal direct?

Afternoon all, Does a question like this seriously irritate you? Don’t people understand just how much monitoring goes on? They place us in jeopardy too. I mean, I’m really easy to get along with and I enjoy chatting with customers through their mail...

Use postage rate tables - How can I set it as YES?

Hi folks, I've been trying to work with postage rate tables. As far as I could see, the first thing I have to do is set it as YES, on my My Account>Site Preferences under Postage preferences. However, when I get there there isn't a YES or a NO. It's ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Printing eBay post labels for Overseas

I am currently going through a Saga with printing eBay labels for overseas shipping. I am located in Australia. eBay are saying that you cannot print eBay labels for Overseas. **bleep**!! The issues I have come up against are: The send to address can...

Sharing the experience of overseas scam, hope it helps you

Listed a water damaged camera body for auction at eBay, started with 0.99 and no reserve price. Ended $576 or so, by an international buyer from middle east Bahrain. I wasn't even intended to involve International buyer in the first place but since i...

Resolved! changes to ebay app?

there was an update to the ebay app yesterday (thursday) and i installed it - appears they've removed the ability to revise listings from the app - or is this just something i'm experiencing? if so, i think it's a pretty big step backwards for seller...

Automatic 'Best Offer' - or Ebay finds new ways to annoy me

This is purely venting, after an annoyting, time-consuming episode. I noticed tonight that I had a message that read (something like) "Good News - your items now qualify for 'Best Offer'. Customers really like this, because bla bla bla" Since, as far...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! eBay store how to keep multiple quantity stay listed till sold and show more than 10 available.

HiI have a eBay store and have no idea how to make listing of more than one available stay listed i can only do as end of the 7 days listing i have to keep relisting. This looses people that are watching and is realy anoying as it takes me off listin...