Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why am i banned indefinetly from selling on ebay

I recently moved house and I unfortunately was unable to send 5 items to customers as they were still in transit. I apologised to the customers and provided refunds. I have been an ebay customer since 2013 and had no problems before and have had no n...

So....so....quiet.....

Wow, I can't beleive how quiet it is on Ebay at the moment. Hardly a peep in sales the last few days and it seems to have decreased somewhat over the past couple of months. Hoping this isn't going to be an ongoing trend for ebay.....

EBAY IS CORRUPT

I had a buyer (who is also a seller) open a case against me without contacting me which gave me a defect straight away. i said to him he should have received the item after 2-3 days so I will post him out a replacement item. He said thank you for the...

Resolved! Label for 500g Ebay satchel

Hi all went tp print label new format not happy have to enter weight size height width etc enter & options come up but not 5oo g ebay bag the 3kg is there. Long way round to print a label any suggestions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No more, no more!!

I think I once posted that it was unfair to block new buyers as a whole, because of the bad behaviour of a few. Well guess what? I’ll eat my words, and yes, you warned me. No more bidding from buyers with zero against their names for us. When you hav...

Australia Post rates to increase - Sep 1 (?)

The manager of my local PO gave me a heads up today that new postage prices are coming on September 1. He didn't know any details, though we were discussing international letter vs parcel rates when he told me. Individual post offices apparently have...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I block someone from bidding

I've had quite a few buyers not following through with payment. I always go through the process of Non-Payment so that they get a strike, but I would also like to create a list of non-payers so that they can't buy from me in the future

Wanting to return as pants don't fit.

Sold a pair of hiking pants with the size indicated in the listing and also with the waist measurements. A few days later a return request from the buyer saying "The pants don't fit - On there way back to you today". So what is the situation - if the...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post international postage big changes

Apparently, Australia Post are going to bring in some significant changes to international postage towards the end of the month but I havent seen anything in print yet. Has anyone here heard of the changes - eg Pack and Track under a new name, etc

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International Postage Calculator error

The Australia Post calculator for international quoted a buyer from Czech Republic $21.56The buyer paid Buy it Now and immediately paid by Paypal however when I go to print a postage label in MyPost (linked to ebay) it quotes a much higher price for ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful