Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problems with ebay filtered search

I sell lingerie in my store and have noticed that when I go to the general ebay search, and type in bra, the size filter to the left of the page is no longer there. There are roughly 72,000 bra items worldwide and about 32,000 bra items in Australia ...

Resolved! Combined Invoice & Postage

Hoping for some help from posters.I sold an item,the buyer paid then asked if I had anymore of the same.I did,so she wanted to buy that one too. as she had already paid for the first item I refunded her payment and said i would send a new invoice wit...

Resolved! Paypal Selling Fees on low priced items and Refunds

Hi, Could anyone clarify the fees charged by Paypal on low priced sales please?eg. Listing an item at auction, only 1c starting bid. Am just wanting to give items away basically if someone has a use for them. Items are pick up only. If the buyer wins...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not having a search button in our shop makes it harder to find things for both the customer and me

I like the new shop look but not having a search button for customers/buyers to find a specific item and in my case a individual player, personality, band or team now means they have to search manually through all my items which I know will turn them...

LATE SHIPMENT RATE

My Late shipment rate never seems to go down since I had one late complaint 8 months ago even though I have not had a bad rating since. Why does it not go down it is at .26 per cent since before Xmas, my selling ammount over the nonths have stayed ro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Would an Ebay APP that provided demo videos for products & product support be of value to sellers?

I'm a developer looking at the possibility of integrating our APP into the Ebay platform. Would you as an Ebay seller find this of value? Particularly as it is free for both you & your customers. Automatically embeds quality demo videos for your prod...

Resolved! Feedback History

Hi there. Can someone please tell me how to look up a buyer's previous feedback for sellers? Any help appreciated.

September Sales Reports?

Is anyone waiting on their September sales reports to come through? Mine always come through sometime between the 7th-9th of each following month but I'm still waiting on my September report to show!

Anyone else NOT Getting the SUPER SUNDAY - UNLIMITED FREE LISTINGS & ONLY $1 FVF: SUNDAY ONLY?

I have'nt had this offer since April I know it ceased for a while but since it restarted I have missed out. If I try one of the links provided by members all I get is the usual this offer is not available to you by invitation only.That's 7 weeks in a...

new listing scheme has me confused on the postage section.. where do i enter the postage value?

Hi, So i have not listed any items for a while, and just logged on to do so.When it comes to postage, only Australia post is shown, there are no other options. While the new format/scheme/layour for selling is better, the postage part does not give m...

Sales Graphs

Good afternoon all a Seniors moment! Somewhere in amongst all the glory of eBay you can acces a graph that indicates the seasonal likelihood of sales for particular item categories. I can’t find the dang, darn, dillopy thing. Can anyone give me a str...

Resolved! Bonus Auto-Relists Glitch

Tonight I had over 80 items ending which had already listed for 10 days and then auto-relisted a further 3 times. To my surprise they all re-listed yet again. When I went to edit them to see if the auto-relist box was still there... it was. It was ti...