Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone know what this is?

It's about 18 cm long, both ends screw off and has three round plastic circles on it. TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 139 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What did I do wrong?

Good morning all, I hope all is well in your worlds I need to learn from this.... Buyer received an item which had been damaged in transit. Buyer is trustworthy, his story honest and was well supported by pics of packing and the item. By the way we s...

Message attachments are not working or it is just me?

Hi guys, For the last two days I cannot attach any image to a message. After I select an image from my Win 7 laptop using Chrome nothing happens, No small window shown with the image uploading and nothing seems to be attached. I have also tried IE bu...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature item returned on delivery?

I've sold an item to overseas, it was send with tracking and signature on delivery. Now I've received the item back as unclaimed.Makes no sense. If tracking shows delivered, it must have been signed for by the buyer. Not sure of next step, maybe best...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The feedback system is broken.

The feedback system is broken. Buyers are able to leave frivolous comments over petty claims. I received a negative comment over a $5 sale. I offered the buyer a full refund which he refused stating it wasn't worth his time returning the item. In thi...

Bidders Not Buying

I'm having issues selling a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on eBay. I put up the listing, then the winning bidder messaged me with "Hay im so sorry i have already won one before this one can sell this to someone eles". Annoyed, I cancelled the order and reli...

EBAY PLUS

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows how a returns procedure works in the case of an Ebay plus buyer returning an item. If the seller has a postage free item and the buyer then returns it does the seller have to refund the full amount to the buyer upon...