Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Client discounts?

Hi all - does anyone have a successful method for offering client discounts on bulk orders? The only way that I'm aware of, seems to be to do a PayPal refund - but eBay still charge their full percentage fees? Steve

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Highest bid is lower than reserve price,

Hello, I received an email saying that my item Precimax Mens Watch PX14013 was sold to highest bid for $30.60. My reserve price is $199.95. This may be due to a system error.Please don't send a payment reminder to the highest bidder liamtan207. He ac...

an interesting experiment

I haven't sold on ebay for ages and I recently got a 10 free listings offer with $1 fvf so thought I'd give it a go, I had excellent feedback for my previous sales which were similar items to what I listed.Guess what not one sale, never mind

buyer claims item is used & not working when it's new

So here's my dilemma. Sold a sewing machine embroidery unit (never used) & hoops still in their original plastic which have never been out of the plastic (ie: new & unused) but buyer is now telling me the unit has wear, doesn't work & the hoops also ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why dont buyers leave feedback??

I've not had many sales, but I'd say half or so I struggle with getting the buyers to leave feedback. I know eBay "reminds" them to leave feedback, but obviously some of them ignore this, or simply can't be bothered. When I buy an item, I leave feedb...

Markdown manager

So it looks like Markdown manager can no longer be used. I tried creating a sale using the Promotions Manager but either I am totally stupid or ebay just does not allow the old functionality anymore. How do we display an item as being on sale? I just...

Resolved! Why do all of my new listings automatically have a 5% discount offer to the buyer. I don't want this

All of my new listings offer a 5% discount but I have not set this up and cannot find where to get rid of it. There is nothing in Help or in the Community topics. When I preview my listing it doesnt show but after I have listed it, the 5% discount is...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Usual time expected between selling and being paid

Hello again, Item sold on Saturday of the long weekend, I sent an invoice- there has been no contact from the seller at all. My idea/guess is that they are away. This set me thinking about what is the usual time between a sale and payment. I am unabl...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unpaid Item Fee Credit

I had a non payment about 4 weeks ago. I opened it on day 4 and closed it on day 8. I just noticed under it the message said "the case was closed without payment and you didn't receive a final value fee credit". The sale was May 14, my billing cycle ...

New Seller Needing Feedback on My Items

Hi I am trying to open a side business by selling stuffs on eBay. I am selling engagement rings made with cubic zirconia (middle grade ~ with high enough shine and durability) and 925 silver coated with rhodium (to ensure its shine is long lasting an...

Maybe the admins in Ebay can post memo to all sellers about putting a return address on all the mail

When a seller posts the item to the buyer, there are quite a few sellers who do not put on any sender details on the envelope /small package, maybe Ebay could send a message to all sellers or be in the T/C's, it can save alot of hassell and return bu...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Had Message Offer from Ebay

I had an offer from Ebay offering a $30 voucher when I sell $100 worth of items. It is available until 22nd June. Has anyone else had this. Seems strange, are they haveing trouble getting buyers for Ebay. It wasnt an Email it was on one of my user na...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancelled transactions ?

just got the message from ebay about protecting my selling account.They upgraded my stars etcLooking down my dashboard it says 0.53% of my transactions had defects.Hey, what defects???Then i notice cancelled transactions = 0.53%So because 2 buyers pu...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful