Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which Title is better?

Could anyone enlighten me which title would be more effective? What I came up is something like this Hard Phone case cover for Apple iPhone OR Case for iPhone 4 4S 5 5C 5S 6 6S 7 8 X PLUS Due to the character limit of titles being 80 characters I am ...

Nice new layout, but...

Woke up this morning to a new shop layout which I think looks really nice. I really like the font and the overall look.However, I can only see 1 out the 4 of my Featured Listings at the top which is a shame as it looks very loney by itself.Hopefully ...

Resolved! Suspended. Will I sell again?

I was recently suspended through faults of my own. I rang eBay and explained what I did. They could only look at one listing because the others were older than 90days. The listing was removed and my seller dashboard says my next evaluation I’ll be ab...

Listings being changed without sellers' permission

Ebay has repeatedly changed some of my listings to allow offers, with a ridiculously low base price. I sell items that I hand knit and crochet. So far I have been able to edit my listings before anyone has made an offer. I check my listings every mor...

Troll buyer

what can I do about a buyer who I have discovered leaves mean negatives for nearly every seller he has purchased from and I mean Hundreds of negatives!!!, I feel he is an extortionist of some kind, and now I have fallen victim to his evil plot and he...

Sellers inability to leave accurate feedback

Over the inability to warn other sellers about non paying buyers through the feedback system...Yeah i know they get non payment strike next to their name yadda yadda...well thats ok for ebay gods...but us sellers cant see those strikes!! all we get i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 7 Helpful

pitney bowes

as I suspected ebay have a financial interest in the GSP pitney bowes and reports in these forums are negative and confusing,its too easy to let GSP onto your listings by default,some would say ebay are guilty of unfair trading,but you sure need to b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paid for product seller then says its not working and tries to sell me something more expensive

Brought and paid for an item. Seller then tells the item is not working, but tries to sell me another item but costs $20 extra. I refused the $20 offer and countered that with a $10 offer instead. Without an explanation seller refunds my money. No pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A dilemma....

I went to list a book, which I hadn't had listed for 6 months or more. Checked other copies for prices, condition etc and to my absolute horror , I have found my own copy there. I supposedly relisted about 2 weeks ago. The problem is, I haven't relis...

Non payer messaging me. Should I Reply?

Hi, long story short - winning bidder didn’t pay. Did a non payer case. I closed it 2 nights ago. 10 days now from end of auction. Tonight the non payer has started messaging me wanting to know where phone is. 20 minutes later I just get - ‘hellooooo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's considered to be within acceptable tolerance?

I sell used camera lenses and for the majortiy of the sales, there's no problem what's soever. BUT, now and again I get a complaint from some buyers that the focus ring is too tight or too loose, zoom ring is too tight or too loose or the corners of ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful