Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post Boxes and Hot Weather = Oven.

Hi This is my first post but I wanted to remind everyone that the red/yellow post boxes in the street are metal and become very hot during this heatwave and become an oven. Your item or sachel may melt / damage - especially DVDs or Games and your buy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Confused and frustrated...

Hi,I recently sold an item on eBay Australia that I shipped to an American buyer, and now the buyer is stating that it is ‘missing parts’ due to it not fitting in her electrical socket (head scratch....) - I have offered a partial refund if over 10% ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a massive decline in sales on Ebay

Is anyone else experiencing a decline in sales? I cannot believe how bad it has got, my sales have been reduced by more than half for same time last year, having problems keeping up with relisting fees, only ones making any money is Ebay

Combined postage.

Have any of you guys been having trouble with combined postage lately. I had an email from a customer who said Ebay had tod him that I did not do combined postage which is BS. He bought 4 items off me and finished paying $41 in postage . It cost me $...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Reply with Offer feature is seriously broken

It looks like eBay have tried to change the Offer function but it is not fully functioning. The Help content and the help desk agents are indicating that you can only use Reply with Offer if Best Offer has been enabled on a listing. This is clearly n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asian Sellers Multiple Accounts

Are sellers allowed multipule selling accountsI am a heavy buyer on here and I see many Asian sellers using multipule accounts selling items over and over again.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What software are you using

Hi guys.Not really sure what im looking for but i currently have a spreadsheet i use for ebay.Its quite simple.I just put in the date sold, date sent, customers name, what was sold and how many, post cost and how much it was sold for. The spreadsheet...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone having issue description not showing correctly?

Hi guys, Anyone got issue with eBay listing description not showing anymore all the content?Just got two lines than a button saying "See full item description" All our listings have been revised in past so they comply with the new Secure HTTPS linksA...

Resolved! Postage labels

Hey I know this is probably a stupid question but I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how you stick the ebay postage label print outs to the postage satchels? I've been using the red australia post satchels and want to start using the ebay sat...

frustrated - buyer asking for partial refund.

Hi all, Very occasional seller (basically I just sell stuff that I no longer use at home). Sold some used cloth nappies. Buyer complained that some of them seemed thinner than the others. I explained to them that all nappies were used part-time for 6...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay delays

I am starting to think Ebay is all about the buyer and sellers are expendable. Not for the first time I have sold an item and have a buyer want my contact details (Phone #) . Sorry, all correspondence via ebay messages. Don't hear from buyer again. N...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Procedure - invoice existing upon offer

Hi all, Some advice out of your busy day please In circumstances where an offer has been made on two listings that have a few watchers, but no bids, and concern that by the time you send an invoice to the offerer, said listings might attract bids, wh...

Resolved! How To Increase Sale

Hello Mate, Inviting you to suggest any better way for increasing our eBay store sale

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful