Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items with no MPN are ending and Ebay will not allow a relist

HI, anyone else having their items ending and not being able to relist ?Listing keeps asking for MPNs to be added when uploading new or doing a relist but no matter what number I put in the MPN box it will not accept it ...Ebay next to useless with a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Unable to print" message when printing labels/packing slips.

Strange. When I got to my computer yesterday morning, I got a message saying "we are unable to print your PDF document" followed by a link to a troubleshooting page, which was of no help. At the top of the "print screen" there's a button that reads "...

Screenshot (12).png

Unfair "Internatiional Fee"

I sold an item on eBay on July 14, 2023. The person I sold it to lives in Atlanta, but originally registered in South Korea. Even though the person lives now in the US and the item was shipped to Atlanta, eBay charged me an "International Fee." When ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! International buyers not paying and no contact

Hi, I occasionally sell secondhand goods and am not operating a store. When listing auctions, I had one situation recently where a person located outside Australia with 0 feedback had a winning bid, then made no contact and made no payment. It seems ...

Sales dropped this month.

Hello everyone,Ebay sales dropped dramatically this month. May be End of Financial Year?Has anyone else experiencing this. Thank you

Advice Needed: Selling trading cards and going global!

Hey guys!I'm a new seller and we are currently working on building our business with the normal buy and resell on items we own or have picked up! Wondering if some expert store holders could check some of my auctions and give advice on what we could ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to amend the postage charge

I want to update my postage charge, though doing that many times, still not reflecting in my actual listing, how can the update be done? Need help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mark as sold

A person inspected an item I was selling and paid cash there and then. How can I mark the item as sold

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item is damaged before sending

Hi, So I am relatively new to selling on eBay (about 5weeks in) & today I listed a handheld game console and it sold within an hour of listing! However, I was selling this item on behalf of a family member who took the photos and I was going to go an...

Seller - ENDLESS request of update some details on account

Hi ebay admin, I have sold items last week, being informed that fund is on hold as account information is required to be updated. In which, I have updated as requested for more then ten times already. Still, the alarm message of "update some details ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A few months ago I had a CD removed from my listings.

A few months ago I had a CD removed from my listings. eBay sent me a message in red font telling me That I had tried to sell a counterfeit item and that I was being barred from listing for three days. If I reoffended I wouls be barred from listing fo...

Seller safety — eBay and beyond (other marketplaces)

Several people on these boards have posted about how dangerous selling can be. It’s not just the risks of online selling, but also the risks of face-to-face transactions in an increasingly violent environment where strangers can target you for violen...

eBay Reports Bulk Upload Combined Shipping

Hi, Can anyone please confirm what is required in the bulk upload listing spreadsheet? The documentation provided via the onboarding guide does not match the information provided in the note on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet states that when opted ...

Shipping.JPG Shipping 1.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful