Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Listings

I have used 76 $0 Insertion and Final Value auctions and my Promotional Offers box tells me that I have 40 free listings left, however when I prepare an auction I am told there will be a $1.65 insertion fee. Why?

False offer

Received an email from eBay this morning "List & Sell Your Pre-Loved Items for $1* Only on Sundays".That sounds a good offer, checked the Terms and Conditions and looked like would be good for me.Clicked the "Take Up Offer" link and a new tab opened ...

Can't scroll through pop-up disclaimer message

Has anyone else had problems with the pop-up messages just before final confirmation submissions?It's one of those disclaimer messages that pops up and overlays the screen, but it's long and doesn't fit onto the screen. The browser doesn't recognise ...

Resolved! Seeking competitive postage to US from Australia

Hi, I recently sold some jewellery boxes to the US (Hawaii) for $40.I can't seem to find a reasonable shipping quote anywhere. The package weighs approx 1.5 kilos43cm in length x19cm height x 16cm in width Australia post has quoted me $64If I send it...

Resolved! Re Blocked buyers list.

Please can someone help me to block a potential buyer.None of the requirements for blocking them apply, so I don't know which box to tick.. They have never bought from me and they are also sellers.I have had some emails from them and I feel they migh...

Combined Postage Invoice

A buyer requested invoice so she could purchase two of my items. I said to press Buy it Now or Commit to Buy first.However, she said it went straight through to payment. These two items are not Immediate Payment but I noticed at the bottom of my list...

No sales or offers in over a week. What is going on?

I am a fairly new and small seller who was doing reasonably well but this past week I have gotten not one sale or one offer and my views are down or non existent also. Everyday they look the same almost. I tried all the obvious like allowing offers, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will canceling an order cancel out NPB strike?

Buyer buys an item but does not pay. Reminder sent but still no payment so I opened a UPI case which went the distance and I closed it giving the buyer a strike.Just got an message asking to cancel the order which was purchased by mistake (Yep 3 week...

Default home Page

My default home page has changed and I can't seem to find where to change it back. I want to make my Seller Hub the default home page. Can anyone help?????

Resolved! Freaky Friday

Oh dear... On my seller hub, all my bits of information, like active list,sold numbers etc are all unavailable.Why is a great question as I have no idea.I logged into the current active pages, which shows what items I have up and if I have watchers, ...

Resolved! buyer claims accidental purchase

ok, so an item gets sold, then confirmation of payment, then a cancel sale message. claims he was looking at my item on a phone, put the phone in his pocket and it magically bought and paid for the item.i thought there were several steps before you c...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Late SOLD notifications from eBay

Mine are taking 5 - 6 hours to come through, or not at all. ...been like it for a few days. Rang ebay yesterday.....agent said she would 'refresh my page'?? Still happening today.....anyone else?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful