Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listings not showing in up on listings pages

Hi All, been away from Ebay for a while and just started listing again. Im curious to know if I something has changed regarding listings? I have listed over 170 items now and just did a quick search in teh ebay page sna dthey dont show as being avaia...

Automatic Pickup Click and Collect option

OK, Ive been listing a bunch of items on my page now, and I have NOT clicked the Click & Collect button, yet a bunch of my listings have come up with that selection ticked...did I miss somethng in the last few months or does Ebay place it automatical...

Fake 4g Graphics cards

On eBay there have been and still are fake 4g Graphic cards being sold through eBay Aus. These sellers are from China and are based in China even though they say that they are Australian sellers. They are selling 4g Graphic cards that are in reality ...

signature on delivery

There has been talk on these boards aout Australia Post "safe Dropping" parcels that are supposed to be "signature on delivery".Is there any point in paying for this if AP just ignore it? This seems an illegal practice (not providing a service that h...

HOW TO BLOCK BUYERS FROM WA/TAS/SA

Does anyone have ani idea how to block buyers from these states-in the preferences there is only options to block countries and not certain Australian states-after the 6th of may i really do not want to pay extra FVF for buyers from these states-one ...

Advice please

A potential buyer has been messaging me about making a large purchase to send to her overseas.The problem is that today she has just sent me a message which has included her mailing address. She's a relatively inexperienced buyer so I undertand it's ...

Postage included in the "grand total"?

When you go to your "seller dashboard" and see what your total sales have amounted to, does this figure include postage fees which the buyer has paid? Also, can you change this to show $AUD instead of $USD?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post strange things here

I posted a parcel today, and when printing the label, I noticed AP had changed the setup. Then I noticed that the time of printing label was an hour later than the time here, I guess that is Sydney time, which may explain that one, I am on QLD time. ...

Brand NEW buyers

Well, we were warned when we started, 'Don't sell to new buyers', but we thought that was unfair as everyone has to start somewhere. We've only had a handful, but each one has been problematic. I notice they appear young too. One at the moment is a c...