Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

proof of posting video

I just got a buyer claiming that their item never arrived and are seeking a refund.Due to the small value of the item and Auspost's insane postage costs that don't even include tracking, I sent the item via regular international airmail in a small bu...

INR case - Item still in transit

On my main selling account I've just had an INR case opened and the item is showing as still in transit. It was posted on Thurs 7th Dec & then a week later the customer lodged an investigation with Aus Post without bothering to contact me. I also ope...

Australia post delivery dates Christmas holiday period

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet - info is from AP website. Australia Post Holiday trading & deliveryHere's when we'll be open and delivering during the Christmas and New Year break:Thursday 22 December: Post Offices open, we're delivering. Las...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Delaying a Sale?

Woul somebody please advise me what to do in this situation? A lady has messaged me and is interested in one of my items but has no money till next Wednesday. If she Buys it Now, Ebay will bombard her to pay so what if I end the listing and relist it...

Combining accounts

Hi, my father has passed away. He had lots of items listed on ebay and I want to know if there's a way to transfer his listings to my account. Thanks, Leanne.

Resolved! Unable to add pics from my iPhone.

Just since yestsrday I have been unable to add any pics to my "scheduled listings" using the eBay app on my iPhone. When I go through the process I CAN actually add the pics but it won't allow me to go to the next step. ie CONTINUE. Then the app just...

Last minute order, lol

Literally just sat down to put my shop on vacation mode and lo and behold there was an order. Leaving for my first holiday in 3 years and wanted to start packing today, but that'll have to wait a bit. Anyway, wishing everyone a very happy New Year an...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

Just saw this on a listing from the US,?:| No additional import charges at delivery! This item will be posted through the Global Posting Program and includes international tracking. Hopefully they don't bring that in here for the sellers that post in...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My account has been restricted on 3 consecutive times. Lol Getting over their childish games!!!

This is just a vent really as I'm fed up with eBay's childish games.MY account was first restricted for three day, as I was accused for selling outside of eBay. Of course they had zero proof, only that i gave someone my phone number is a message they...

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful