Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay is a Scam charging fees on gross revenues (Sold price + Sales TAx + Freight + other)

EBAY should be up for unfair trade practices and unconscionable conduct. They are charging percentage fees on the total transaction costs of 1. Sale Price + 2. Postage and Handling 3. Sales Tax 4. International delivery Fee !!!!!!!!!!! What businesse...

tag2141_0-1686033851475.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overcharged by Sendle via Ebay

I sent a $9.99 dress weighing 200g and dropped off the tiny satchel at a Sendle collection point costing $5.12 Long behold, the courier remeasured it as 3kg (28.4108L) box with dimensions of 61cm x 11.5cm x 40.5cm and Sendle charged me $18.12 extra. ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Suspecting sold item to scammer. Item sent.

Sold an item recently worth 3k to an account that has 1 feedback and created 2 days prior to purchasing my item. The buyer went silent after the item was picked up (I used sendle pick up). I just looked up the address provided is permanently closed o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

australia post - import ebay orders

Suddenly my orders won't import from ebay to Aust Post for labels. I tried reconnect again in Aust Post Business but still not working. In ebay itself I can't find the page where you give permission to other sites, like Aust Post or a sniping program...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What I am to do in this situation?

Hi all On 23rd May customer received an item and started a return as "change of mind". It was auto-approved by eBay.Today I received an e-mail from customer saying item has arrived to our PO box yesterday (30th May) and asked me to pick it up and pro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happened to my $60?

Hi sold some shoes last year, 2 identical pairs other than colour, after the fees and wotnot i should of recieved $275 per pair. I did receive that much that much for the 2nd pair, but $60 just vanished from the sale from 1st sale with no explanation...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not been paid

I sold an item on June 1st and buyer paid but eBay has not paid me 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to sell as I dont have a drivers License or Passport

Ive been a ebay member buying and selling for several years .However since Ebay bought in a managed payment policy I haven t sold anything .I spent the morning doing 12 listings but when i went to list I was told I needed to update my details .I was ...

Is It Just Me?

Is anyone else having issues with the forum tonight, or is it just me? I'm having trouble getting messages to load, I keep getting 'webpage not available'. It seems to be sporadic. We had a direct lightning hit on Saturday and I thought it may have f...

selling

wanting my product more visible to buyers. i sell bait boards on ebay and no matter what i do, im always finding my product is 16th or further in the line. our company is baitmate

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Will Large Letter Items be delivered to a Parcel Locker?

We have a buyer who has just ordered an item that will travel by large letter in a DL-sized envelope. Will these letters be delivered to one of these parcel lockers as this is the paypal address given by the buyer?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No More Feedback

After many, many years of working so very hard to maintain a 100% positive rating, and in turn making eBay rich, I get a negative feedback for a $5.99 sale without any opportunity to respond to the buyer or offer a refund. It has shaken me and for th...