Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Payment is still listed as "pending" and now buyer is annoyed.

So, the buyer purchased 2 DVDs fro me on Monday evening. They paid through PayPal and it is showing up as payment pending, and that they payment was initiated on Monday 30th. Now, I still haven't received the money in my PayPal account (as of today N...

SSL issues

A while ago I edited all my listings in bulk to eliminate: Missing TargetsOff eBay linksActive ContentInsecure Links ie http (non-SSL) to https (SSL) I also removed any additions to my descriptions and there were 2: Selling Manager Pro (Logo and link...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Overseas Sellers

I really wish eBay would do something about Chinese and other sellers who purport to be local Australian sellers, when they're not. ive just had an instance, another one, wherein I've purchased some bubble wrapping from an 'Australian Seller' with 'Q...

Resolved! A message I received from a buyer today. :P

So yesterday a buyer messaged me and asked if a price on a bag I was selling was negotioable or not. I said yes, and then checked his profile and noticed he is from Cairo, Egypt. I sent another message to him saying that unfortunately I don't post in...

International buyer wants to pay extra for me to ship item

This is the first time in a while that I am selling something on eBay so im trying to be extra cautious, anyway I put up an ad for a phone that I no longer need and while making the listing for the item I selected domestic shipping only as I dont fee...

Free Listings?

Last week there was a promotion for free listings which ended midnight Friday night. On my phone app it is continuing to show as free to list even though the promotion is over. Is this a trick to get me to list & then charge an insertion fee? I recen...

APO and delivering mail by a donkey?

This last two weeks I have had multiple buyers asking me about items not received. They have all been items sent as letters not parcel post. Fortunately all items have arrived it time but the slowness of the postage is quite significant. For example ...

Registered Post - wanting to keep things simple

I am looking into using Australia Post prepaid Registered Post envelopes for domestic use (B4 size can accommodate up to 500g/20mm thickness and at $6.70 seems reasonable as it includes $100 cover). The envelope size is overkill for small items thoug...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pics Down

During the last two weeks, because potential buyers can't really see the fine detail in our pics, which is very important with what we sell, I've had two of our best customers ask me to be in contact with them direct to send pics. I declined, for the...