Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How come my item which was unpaid I closed the action but it still appears in the sold listings

I placed my Roamer mens watch item number 272838701602 for sale , it ended up as an unpaid item and was dealt with in Resolution Centre now a closed case but when I had a look in sold listings it was there. It supposedly sold for $234.00 AUD I believ...

Shipped to APO; Hasn't arrived 1 Month Later; Refund?

Someone bought an item from me stationed overseas. It's been almost a month and he opens a case saying he hasn't recieved the item yet and would like to wait another week. If it still doesn't come he would like to know if hecan have a new one sent ou...

Resolved! 10 item free postage

Yesterday I sold 14 items to a US buyer who has bought from me in the past. I always give her a generous part refund on postage. This time, she said she'd received a notice saying that postage of purchases of 10 or more items is free. I've not been a...

Weird Promotion?

Anybody get this on their account today? AU C2C Unlimited FLS - 20170921To encourage lapsing, churned and low value sellers to list as many items as they can at the end of August.Expires30 September 2017 I contacted ebay via chat who were unhelpful a...

Question regarding listing fee.

Is anyone else being charged a listing fee when free listing monthly items are still available. Started happening around a week ago !!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Ebay Gift

Aww Shucks, Thanks Uncle Ebeneezer Ebay..Just what Ive always wanted a free box of coloured masking tape..maybe in your current mood of "generosity" you could switch on my store lights so I could perhaps use the gift of masking tape for long awaited ...

• 22 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Automatic feedback for buyers

When I was using Selling Manager Pro I had set my sellers acount to automatically leave feedback. However, a buyer has jiust asked me to leave feedback for them and when I check my feedback page there seems to be a few hundred buyers that are still a...

FREE TO SELL REST OF SEPT PROMO

Ebay must be losing sellers (& possibly buyers) in droves.... I just received a promo to sell for free with no FVF's either for the rest of Sept.... Unfortunately it'll mean contacting ebay YET AGAIN to have all this credited as i'm still being charg...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! remove contact from listings

My Message to EbayI just noticed 630 of my listings state that I need to remove my personal contact details. This is 2017 for people to be able to contact us as a business is a basic human right and you may be in breach of many laws including discrim...

Should I Optimise my main ebay feature images

Hi Guys, large ebay sellers photoshop their images to include features, special offers, logo's etc. See OzPlaza etc.This is against ebay rules. Will ebay clampm down on this?I have proven that optimised images improve sales. But I don't want to spend...

Phone Numbers

I know ebay say that you are not allowed to include a phone number on listings, but pleanty of sellers do, and I always get calls and better conversions when I do. Should I keep adding my phone number to my store template and listing templates?

Describing a stone in a ring as 'may be diamond?

Perhaps someone can advise me.I have a number of old gold rings,(stamped 9ct or 375..so they are definitely gold),BUT the clear stone in them I THINK is a small diamond/diamoind chip,BUT I do not own a tester,and to go to a jeweller to get it apprais...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware this buyer

He is a scam from NigeriaUsed buy now on my auction. Sent me fake payment receipt from PayPal then hounded me to post.Very disappointed that he has STILL not been removed from EBay

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful