Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AP

Can anyone please tell me what an AP bowl is?  Tia for any help.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay did not follow through on a 'make an offer' listing.

I sold an item at full price, but it should have been lower as the customer asked for a lower price in 'make an offer'. How can I rectify eBays mistake? I cannot talk to eBay help, just comes up 'fix it yourself' answers. No help.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! First return as seller and need help.

Hi, I've been selling for about a month and have entered into my first returns request. I'm in Australia and have sold a PS2 game to someone in the US, who has requested a return because the game is apparently defective and doesn't work on their syst...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sold listings re-appearing in active listings - help!!

I've noticed recently my sold and paid (and shipped) listings are reappearing in my "active" listings on my phone and the app - does anyone have this too? Any reason for this?How can I fix this please!Thanks in advance Emma

What could cause a 35% drop in impressions in a few weeks?

Since about mid Feburary I have noticed a significant decline in sales. I saw my impressions had dropped by 35% when compared to the prior month and I can not figure out why. Until now my number of impressions had been gradiually increasing month by ...

Sold items re-appearing in Active Listings?

Hi all, I was checking through my listings last night and found 3 items that sold and have been relisted into my Active items...these items sold on 11/4/18, 12/4/18 and 15/5/18...they were all relisted on 13/6/18 @ 18:30:56.... there is no way I have...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment On Hold

Has anyone else had payments from selling an item put on hold, as i have been using Ebay for over 20+ years and have never had a payment put on hold, as the only thing i can find is that they can hold payment for upto 30 days which is not right, cons...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers getting away with theft.

I had two purchases from the same person. He created 2 new accounts and purchased 2 high value items, 1 on each account, almost $4k total. He also messaged me through a 3rd account, never replying through the accounts he purchased from. I spoke to Eb...

• 46 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Need help to get rid of ebay clutter

So this has suddenly appeared on my all selling page this morning. More ebay 'enhanced experience', I'm presuming! Is anyone able to help me get rid of it? TIA.

screenshot-www.ebay.com.au-2024.03.21-09_48_03.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold items GONE??

Anyone else unable to see a seller's sold items?The entire blue left pane is missing for me.....so, no sort criteria at all??

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment on hold - back to facebook marketplace for me!

This is ridiculous. I sell items because I need the cash more than I need the item (who doesn't in this economy). I used eBay because I prefer the safety aspect, but if it means I have to wait a month for my money I may as well go back to Facebook ma...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting paid for delivered goods

I sold a pair of shoes and sent with Aus Post not Sendle. The shoes were delivered but the tracking still shows I haven't sent via Sendle. How do I advise Ebay that I the shoes were sent by Aus Post and not Sendle?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance Costs after Item Paid For

Hello I have sold an item and it has been paid for. However buyer wanted insurance and I agreed to arrange on postage at their additional cost, but I can't see how to invoice them for this extra cost through eBay. Any suggestions as to how to do this...

With holding funds - Nice new scam by Ebay

After 15 years selling on Ebay they decide to hold funds for two weeks for a sale. As usual, there is no reason but it is a nice little scam for ebay.Lining their bank account with funds and getting interest for it before they have to pay you.

• 25 replies
  • 6 Helpful