Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchasers who do not read post but purchase anyway.

I sell plants on eBay, and due to Australian Quarantine regulations, I cannot legally sell to WA, Tasmania, and NT. I have written this in HUGE letters on the post description, at both the start of the items description, and again at the end of the i...

Review

I had a bad review from someone who said that I didn’t say the item was for kids in the headline. I did however write it in the description.if she didn’t read the description, why should I get a bad review?what can I do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle - Feedback Please

I see eBay is promoting Sendle with a new banner ad - they apparently pickup from your home, delivery times seem okay and their prices are better than Aust Post. Before using them I'd appreciate any feedback from those who have used them. Thanks

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why cant I leave negative feedback for non payers?

I am a seller and I am so tired of having no pay customers,I wouldnt mind at all if they would answer my emails,I am very to cancel transactions,but there is no discouraging people from doing that,if ebay would reverse the fee charged for the sale to...

• 25 replies
  • 5 Helpful

SENDLE no longer picking up ebay seller items

Started using sendle late last year and thought it was a very efficient service for selling on ebay. But in the last two weeks my parcels have piled up and collection has stopped. Sendle online help just gives me robotic messages that they will get t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE BUYERS-SCAMMERS

Hi everyone,been selling on eBay for over 10 years. Lately I have had so many buyers bidding on my items and have no intention to pay. I'm sick of relisting items that were never paid for. I check their feedback and they are a continuing non payers. ...

Buyer did not pay

Buyer did not pay.I tried to cancel order but it is too late.What do I do? There is no option to lodge a complaint. EBay is going to charge me a percentage of the sale. If I just relist the item what happens if the buyer appears and complains? I sent...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add a motorcycle to - MY GARAGE

""I HAVE MY CAR DETAILS ENTERED INTO - "my garage - on ebay"...... why is there no motorcycle manufactures listed so that i can enter my bike details....????TONY . R .

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Need help with description of a power cable

Hi all, back again for help; this time for a power cable. I know absolutely nothing about these sorts of things and am wondering what the important information is that I need to identify and put in the listing. It's made by Lineteck and I'll attach s...

IMG_4017.jpeg IMG_4018.jpeg IMG_4019.jpeg
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sales (Australia)

Just after some feedback. I usually make between 10 to 20 sales per day, and these sales come through consistently. It's now the afternoon, and I haven't made any sales in around 24 hours. I know this is a very short period of time, but it's highly u...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I know it's Friday, but......

this is my reply when launching a complaint about eBay seller hub, where I have bids & eBay is telling me I do not: The group DL-eBay-SellerHub-Overview only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your em...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful