Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer claims package empty - Australia Post insurance

Hi Everyone I have had issues recently with buyers claiming they had received an empty envelope. Both items were posted by Australia Post (one Registered Post), never had an issue with AP before. Ended up refunding both sales. Can't tell if buyers we...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Discounts

Hello, I am listing an item and want to offer free postage on additional items, no matter what I do it won't let me, and still charges $2 on each extra item. On the second postage method it shows all additional items are free. Very confused

This holding of money is a joke!

Tell me ebay continue to hold money owed, even though the customer has received item and has left positive feedback? I have numerous on fold even though they have received within 3 days after they paid. It just collector cards, nothing is going to ch...

Selling Stuff in the UK but copying listing template means they are in a different currency?

I have just copied templates and used the "sell your own item like this" option. But although I am a UK seller an all my listings are on co.uk some of the listings have defaulted to different currencies - US $ and AU $I did not choose this or specify...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do about a malicious buyer who never pays

This is my first post here. I sell books and there is a buyer who wins my lots and then doesn't pay or communicate. I've blocked her a couple of times, but she just creates a new account. Is there some way to block a person or a location, eg a postco...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shipping from US but only showing AU shipping

I clicked on an item and chose "sell one like this". I put all the information for my books but I cannot get the shipping to change to US $ it will only show AU. Hope someone can tell me how to change it as I would hate to have to start over with a n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay promotes blatant selling violations. YAY!!!!

I just want to draw everyones attention to completly unfair selling and listing violations that eBay does absolutely nothing about. Money is more important to them than creating a fair and level playing feild. (as is with all corporations) Case in po...

Internal eBay issue - no help from intentional/accidental disputes.

Hi fellow eBayers - happy & sad, I would like to raise a massive concern I have with ebay and its dispute system failure (well, in my case). ebay policy states that when a buyer goes to their financial institution for a refund and you have chosen to ...

2023-03-28_3-18-37.jpg 2023-03-28_3-14-20.jpg 2023-03-28_4-00-51.jpg 2023-03-28_4-01-44.jpg
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Flat Rate, Free or Calculated Postage?

I am just wondering which postage option you use, or find works best? I use a combination of 'free' postage and flat rate postage but of course sometimes you get 'stung' when you sell to a rural location, which seems to happen more and more these day...

DRIVERS LICENCE REQIREMENT

So, Ebay wanted my drivers licence details. Who in their right mind would provide those details given all the hacks. Probably have to find different site to sell my Wyndham timeshare

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sending invoices

i have been trying to send a buyer an invoice for postage ....she went through check out as pick up and needs it posted now???? click orders and click invoice is the advice from ebay ...... yeah right no such button as click invoice . Anyone out ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful