Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! financial Hardship caused by Ebay

Hi a sequence of events. I sold my first item, Ebay holding my funds I did not know Ebay would hold my funds there was no warning, they did it after the sale, I have verified my bank account, Because Ebay Held my funds i could not post the buyers ite...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store anomalies....anyone else?????

Store sellers, please do me a favour and go into your store......click on any item under your banner and see how far you get.....I can't believe what I'm seeing

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EBay request to verify bank details

Top of each selling page, highlighted in blue says I need to validate my banking details, yet there is nothing there to verify. All it has is info on what occurs, ie small deposits to account, then add theses amounts verify! no idea how I go about th...

Resolved! Getting a refund returned

I recently sold an old iPod on eBay. After the buyer paid, I posted the iPod to them via Sendle. When the iPod arrived not by due date, I started an investigation with Sendle. After a few days, Sendle reported the item as lost, so I duly sent the buy...

Resolved! Listing Description lack of Bright Colour options

G'day Ebay no Longer has Bright Colours available in the Listing Description - when you List a New Item or Revise the item in the Description area, in the the Description Task Bar options that are available, when you click on the Colour Option - tilt...

What is going on with these fees

Hi,I can not believe the experience I have had selling a couple of tickets on ebay.com.au. Never mind the drama of convincing Ebay that the buyer has received the tickets after the receiver trying to convince them, now I am looking the fees breakdown...

How do I reprint a paid postage label?

I tried searching but can't find the answer I paid for postage through eBay and it didn't print and I need to print it again but can't figure out how. An old post said that it was under the 'Activity' Label but I can't find that either. Anyway help??...

Funds on hold due to no tracking - unethical

I have had 2 ridiculous chat conversations with people who are completely out of their depth. The second one Lungoi said "In order to resolve this issue for you I will need to escalate this to a specialized team who will investigate your concern and ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Payout on hold

After 20yrs of positive feedback and no disputes as a seller, my payouts are on hold with no explanation. Is it possible to talk to a human at eBay in Australia?

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Merging orders

I recently received orders for a record and a CD from a buyer. eBay merged the two orders but billed the buyer for the shipping cost of the CD ($4) only rather than the true cost of shipping the record and CD together ($10). I prefer to send my own i...

Updating Policies

Hello,I've just activated my eBay selling account again after quite a few years of being dormant.Today I updated my Postage and Returns policy.I wanted to review what I had entered, but now I can't find them.Could someone please let me know where the...

Swapcard sales

Hi everyone, are there any swapcard sellers having sales problems?my sales have totally stopped since the new year. Just wondered if I am the only one. Thanks everyone.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful