Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make An Offer

Thanks in advance for the advice. I have multiple items for sale and a buyer made an offer for one item for the exact price it was listed for ($150) and then contacted me about pickup details. He then enquired about another of my items, one that was ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Relisting before auction ended

Ebay notified me that they had relisted my item before the auction ended. I cannot find any forum information to explain this.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammed

I just got scammed but it wasn’t by the buyer. eBay, you’re a rip off. You ripped me off today.13%..? $182 to sell a camera? Rip off. Holding my money for a month and not telling me that until AFTER I’ve already shipped the item? Rip off. I wouldn’t ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Payout

Haven’t sold on eBay for a while. Am I led to believe that eBay won’t release my funds until I’ve shipped the item? I’m supposed to send a $1500 item before I’ve received? Really? when did this start?

Payment

Sold drone money on hold think went to old account as haven't sold on here in years

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have you noticed new shipping fees and other fees with Orange Connex?

Hey Sellers, If you are using orange connex for your eBay orders, have you noticed the new shipping fees and other fees with Orange Connex? They talk about they implement technology and all those rubbish. I would says it is ridicules. Their prices ar...

Buyers with Unpaid Items

I'm new to selling on Ebay and I've just had to open my first Unpaid Item case. Been reading through some of your posts, it seems that some of you have encountered many of these unpaid item cases. I don't understand how this happens. The buyers who d...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I was paid for an item l never sent

Help help help I don’t use eBay often and forgot l had an item for sale. My notifications was off so l didn’t know that l had sold the item the buyer paid and when she didn’t receive it she put in a review with eBay which l also was unaware of. After...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW OR INFREQUENT SELLERS

May I suggest that prior to listing an item for sale you read the CURRENT requirements for selling. It is imperative that you have gone through the MANAGED PAYMENTS process.MANAGED PAYMENTS - Needs to be attended to. This system is not new by any mea...

Combined Postage problems

Hi I'm looking for solutions on how I achieve combined postage for buyers as effectively as possible. I often get complaints from people with smartphones who say there is no combined postage option. If they place an order via laptop or pc, the reques...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Plus Buyers that are not in Metro Areas

I have noticed today and a believe this buyer did the same thing a while back. They have qualified for the $4 Ebay plus Postage option yet live know where near metro Brisbane I know this for a fact as we lived out in this area for several years. My q...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

there are no views on my items

Have items listed for 3 days with only 1 or 2 views, paid to upgrade one and even that only had one extra view.Apart from paying extra what can one do to encourage more views on listings.