Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I sold item no 175519315474 and it is damaged,I need to return money to buyer but you took fee for selling,Can you please help me with answer how to do full refund ??Thanks

Buyer complaint as no charger included

Hello, To keep it short I recently sold a MacBook. The description was used and all the pictures had only the MacBook in it, there was also no mention of me sending it in the original box but I did anyways as I couldn't find a suitable box to post it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! What are Negative Keywords?

I have no idea what negative key words are.Apparantly I need to use Negative Keywords for my listing Using negative keywords​​​​​​It doesn’t look like you’re using negative keywords. It’s a good idea to add them when using phrase match type keywords,...

Messaging system and links

OK I have a Google Docs spreadsheet that lists about 1300 titles I have for sale - but not on ebay yet as limited to 50 items for first month ( or so ). Can I post this link within the messaging system to a buyer so they can select the titles they wa...

eBay fees nearly 20% total

I have been selling on eBay for more than 12 years and this year is don’t make profit at all through eBay, because of covid the sale went down and their fees went up so much. As the don’t use PayPal they charge fees total to 20%. So we have to be awa...

• 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay Australia Post labels printing too small

I can't be the only one experiencing this but I didn't get any luck in a search. I don't sell that much but when I do I generally just buy and print a postage label through eBay. No matter what browser I use, the label appears in the top left quarter...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Personal information

Why does Ebay require personal information like Drivers licence number or passport number and date of birth. That has NEVER been a requirement for the sixteen years I have been a member. This seems highly irregular. They have stopped me from buying a...

• 24 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Selling drafts deleted

I was completing my selling drafts which was an; "encyclopedia of information".Due to the fact that they are vintage/ collectable items, it took me ages.eBay deleted them, so how long can I leave them and adjust them for, before I post them for sale.

eBay successfully ruins Christmas

Due to a tight year financially and money being short I decided to list my camera on eBay so that I had money to use towards Christmas. The camera sold on 27th November, it was sent straight away and when the buyer received it he was happy with the p...

SALES AND VIEWS!

WHAT AN EARTH IS GOING ON?Have I missed something? Anyone else having the same issue?My listings are getting very few views, most none - used to get 10 to 20 plus.Sales are down dramatically - basically none!Is this because of the sponsored **bleep**...

Selling an item but problems are starting to occur

Has anyone had dealings with REMOVED? We have had all sorts of problems and we emailed him to say there was a problem at his end. Now he has asked us to buy a $200 google card to put in with the card to be sent to his nephew in Australia (He is from ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing removed four times by eBay

I listed an item on eBay, which attracted a decent number of watchers and several bids. A day before the listing ended, it was removed by eBay as not compliant with US FCC regulations. This wasn't correct, I contacted eBay via live chat and the listi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful