Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage charge

I have recently sold an item that only needs to go in an envelope. I have printed a label and it has charged me more than I expected. If I don’t use the label will it still charge me? I tried to void the label but said I didn’t need to as it won’t ch...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trouble with a buyer

Hi, I have a buyer who has bought an item from me and paid for it but is now messaging me saying that they have purchased more items from me and need me to confirm. I have only sold her one item and I cannot tell her otherwise. I have sent her screen...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer file disputes, and now my item had not turn back to me

Hi everyone, I write here for some one can help me. I lost my item worth more than 1,000 AUD due to buyer filing disputes and did not send back my sold item to me. I sold my item since Oct 2023, then send it via Australian Post which arrived to buyer...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I get my paypal details on my listing

Hi All I've changed my email address So I (sucessfully) changed those details on my ebay account and then went to change my Paypal details on ebay, and the only way I could see to do that (in 'settings') was to remove Paypal as an option, thinking I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Granville sorting centre usually a problem?

Sent a parcel out on the 24th of April. Tracking shows a bit of movement until the 30th of April when it ended up in Granville, NSW and has been sitting.......and sitting........and sitting......since then.I opened an enquiry with Aus Post last week ...

Resolved! Overdue shipment

Okay, so I had a buyer purchase something from me almost two weeks ago, but I only saw the notice today, and obviously it says the item is overdue. I freaked out and contacted the buyer to apologise, saying I will ship it express tomorrow, or would o...

Resolved! eBay accepted third party authentication for handbags?

I keep getting bags rejected by eBay authentication over authenticity concerns, despite knowing the bag's originator personally and/or certifying it with certain authenticators, that eBay doesn't care about. Then, I'm slapped with several day bans on...

How to dispute negative feedback left

A buyer recently left me negative feedback without contacting me first on the grounds that i had tried to give the impression the item is new even though it clearly says used in description. The pictures i provided showed the imperfections in the ite...

my account is restricted and i really dont know why

hi, i have been an ebay member for a few years now, and thought i might try my hand at selling, when i started it came up with this message: Your selling privileges have been restricted because our records show that your account is connected to an ac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item sent but not received

I sent an item to a customer in January and they have not received it. It stated there was no tracking on the parcel. Do I need to refund the item? I am not sure if they have received it and they could be lying.

Resolved! New listings page format is terrible

Who's bright idea brought in the changes to the listings page.Cumbersome, can't tab quickly through, page needs to reload to bring up pull down menus.It slowed down the process of listing items. Stupidity.

• 48 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Postage help

So I’m new to selling on here and I’m trying to set up postage fees. For what I’m selling someone could buy multiple items and the postage will cost me the same but if they buy like more than 3 it’ll go up. For example if they buy 1-3 it’ll cost me $...