Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combine Postage as a seller

I am just baffled as to how to combine my items for sale these days.I have added some new items that are more expensive to post so i went to create another postage option and for the life of me it will not let me combine postage like it used to. I wo...

Bank details p/word policy needs some clarity.

Hi, I'm looking into Managed Payments and I saw a thread below related to Ebay asking for p/words. Members gave answers to clarify the correct process, but there was a slight initial impression from the thread; that providing your password was requir...

How long for approval to sell sexual wellness items?

I was trying to rebrand my ebay account to reflect my business , because I want to get serious about selling on ebay in 2023. My company imports several SKUs of sexual wellness items from wholesalers. I went and listed a sexual wellness item, but got...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling fees question

Forgive me for asking here, as I'm not 100% sure I'm gleaning the information correctly off the web site. I've bought and sold her for 20 odd years now, and have my system in place, but for many years I've been short on time due to work deadlines, et...

eBay code as a means of stalking by competitors

Recently I set up a brand new seller account. Why? Because on my old seller account, I was being harassed by a rival eBay seller, who used eBay messaging, and some rather invasive search tools, presumably eBay's own, to go through all of my recent sa...

ebay managed payment and password bank details

Ebay have demanded that we all sign up to ebays's managed payments scheme. In the proccess the ebay system asks us to reveal out bank numbers AND PASSWORD. any bank in Australia advises NOT to give out this information to anyone. hence as of 1st marc...

Edit items

Why have ebay blanked out parts of our listings so you cannot edit these?For example you can no longer edit postage which is not fair as Aus Post have put up postageDave

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My eBay Selling Active items invisible font color

Hi all - Has anyone noticed that the characters used for the number of views of active selling listings is practically invisible? They are ridiculously hard to read. I've always hated light grey and blue font colors, but its as if eBay doesn't want u...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Markdown Issue - Percentages Going Haywire

Hey guys, I was testing with a 5% markdown sale and I just noticed a portion of items running at random percentages from 5% to 25%. It's showing both if I click through to the product page from active listings and on the sale page itself. Thought it ...

Stuck on “Available Funds”

Hey guys and girls, I recently updated my bank account to a new one on managed payments.The new bank account has been verified but ever since updating, the funds are stuck on “Available Funds”.It just accumulates everyday but Ebay never sends it out ...

Resolved! Layby - is it possible on Australian eBay?

Is there anyone out there successfully offering their buyers layby through the current Australian eBay systems?Afterpay is not the answer for every buyer.Once upon a time I used to tell my buyer to 'buy it now' but NOT pay - so I would get the buyers...

Ad Fees for July and September

We normally setup promoted listings to be 3% across listings. We started campaign at the beginning of the month and ended the end of the month. For month July and September (August is fine) - we have been charged between 10-25% of ad fees with averag...

Too funny to not share

I sold a $58 pen new in the box. As I like to pack well, and double box when possible, and hubby had just got a new smart watch recently so I used the box to put the boxed pen inside. When delivered I got an cross message saying the wrong item was se...

Suing Ebay Australia for freezing my funds due to a seamingly endless beauracracy limbo

I sold a Laptop for $1000 on Ebay. The buyer then complained the laptop was not good and wanted to refund back the purchase. My Paypal funds were frozen for this. The buyer than sent the item back to me (I had to purchase the shipping labels) Later, ...