Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SALES AND VIEWS!

WHAT AN EARTH IS GOING ON?Have I missed something? Anyone else having the same issue?My listings are getting very few views, most none - used to get 10 to 20 plus.Sales are down dramatically - basically none!Is this because of the sponsored **bleep**...

Selling an item but problems are starting to occur

Has anyone had dealings with REMOVED? We have had all sorts of problems and we emailed him to say there was a problem at his end. Now he has asked us to buy a $200 google card to put in with the card to be sent to his nephew in Australia (He is from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing removed four times by eBay

I listed an item on eBay, which attracted a decent number of watchers and several bids. A day before the listing ended, it was removed by eBay as not compliant with US FCC regulations. This wasn't correct, I contacted eBay via live chat and the listi...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can List an item because of Payment Details Error

Hi, I'm trying to list something, but I keep getting this error: "We've updated how you get paid on eBay, so before your listing goes live, take a second to review your details and let us know where to send your money." If I click the Link, I get red...

Payment on Hold for Review

I have just sold a heap of stuff on ebay and have been selling for a year or so now and all of a sudden I reach the most I have earnt ($300) and instead of it being paid out as normal payout the next day, ebay chat have advised that they are holding ...

changes to payment terms again, but with a new reserve program

i got a message from ebay today advising of new terms in regards to payment terms of use to sellers, specifically using managed payments and the new reserve program fund. it may or may not apply to your account, but if you accept the changes, you wil...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there an easy way to report a message?

I've received a disturbing message in regard to some children's items. I would like to report it but can't find a quick link. Is there one or do I have to go through 'Help'? I'm also considering forwarding it to child abuse squad, if I can find how t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer pays for item that is pick up only, and asks to send item with a "I pay for postage"

This happened to me a few times.Previously I just refunded the money, not interested in BS. This time I suggested to arrange their own currier since the thing is too big for postage. So he asks for address. I supplied postcode and now there is no fur...

ebay final value fee help

I am selling a guitar, I am new to ebay it was my buyer who bought it to my attention that ebay takes a massive chunk out of your sale, I sold it for $350 the buyer added the postage in the payment so i assume ebay thinks im selling it for $386.They ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USA package delivered to completely different state.

Sent a parcel recently to the USA.It was meant to be delivered to the state of Washington, but has just shown as delivered to someone in the city of Irvine, California! I've contacted Aus Post for further information, but naturally the buyer has been...

Postage overrides do not work with new listing system 2022

With the new listing system, if I try to override postage costs for a particular listing, it won't let me list the item and displays an error message: "If overrides are provided for domestic postage, you need to provide overrides for all services in ...

error.png

Postage - "Edit cost for this listing" not working

I have a problem with editing postage rates for a listing. When I create a new listing or edit an existing listing I am unable to use the function "Edit cost for this listing". I am using postage policies and sometimes want to tweak the postage rates...

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 19-59-30 Revise your listing.png options.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful