Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage for "each additional item" not showing correctly

I have $3 flat rate postage, free postage for $25+ orders. The actual postage calculations are working correctly for buyers once they checkout, but on each individual listing, under the "postage and payments" tab, it says "each additional item" costs...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal fees under managed payment - please clarify from experience if possible

Hello,After some time conversing with people yesterday I have been told by a few that there will be no PayPal fees under the new eBay managed payment system however my recent sales experiences with items listed after I was registered with managed pay...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item returned & refunded - what about ebay fees?

Hi, I have an item that a buyer is returning for a refund (another ID) however she has been most troublesome (she's very new to ebay and is unaware of the basic courtesies of tranactions - lack of communication, starting a paypal dispute 24 hours aft...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem listing a car

I've been trying to list a car for sale for the last two days but no success, I select the correct category and when I press "used" the next page keeps in loop reloading a blank grayed page. does anyone have same problem? could anyone help? thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone else's 'Summary Page' just disappeared today?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their 'Summary Page' today - my 'homepage is usually my 'Summary' Page' including my 'selling' & sold' - but today that has disappeared.I've checked the 'page options' (I always have mine set to 'summary' - but...

EBay threw me under the Bus

Had a buyer file a “I didn’t receive the item “.ebay asked for tracking which i provided and showed they received it. I then get a notification that the buyer wasn’t refunded because tracking clearly showed they received it. The buyer then appealed t...

Express Post option time frame and handling time

Been a while since I’ve sold - the postage I can’t set to my requirements I’m in Rural WA and express post from here is 5 to 7 business days - the express post option of $12.70 in the list reads 2 business days , so I thort I’ll set my handling time ...

None of my saved drafts are working!

I have about 30 drafts saved, which I'm in the process of adding to and completing, all are under a week old, and were working fine until today, when suddenly any changes I make, info I add or photos I upload, don't stay when I press Save for Later. ...

Does anyone else feel it is unethical that ebay encourages the seller to put in free shipping

I am having an ethical issue whe ebay encourages sellers to incorporate the postage/shippling fee in the price of an item and use the excuse that people will buy if it is shipping free. It is not freee yet ebay takes their 9.99% of shipping and for t...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay add taken down by ridiculous ebay policy

I had my add for VIN plates taken down by ebay for violating policy. "We removed your listing because you offered a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) related item. We do not allow VIN plates, star punches or VIN plate rivets to be sold by themselve...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful