Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long normaly does a bank deposit take to show up in your account

i seem to be having problems with a buyer 2 weeks ago they purchased 3 items from me , i had emailed them and asked if they still wanted them after 5 gays , i waited for 3 days no reply, so last thursday i opened up a non payer dispute and on friday ...

How do we add notes to buyers when they check out?

I know there used to be a way to add instructions to buyers when they checked out, but I can't find the option for this in the new dashboard. Just want to add a note ensuring that they include business name if it's sent to a commercial address, as th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free bulk listing tool? rip turbo lister

hi all, since TL has been dead for quite sometime i've yet to find a replacement. i am a hobby seller & only list less than 50 items per month, in the last year or so its quite often only once every 2 months i bother listing. So it means i now have t...

sending a refund to buyer

I have offered to refund a buyer that received goods with damage (occurred in transit) they dont want to provide bank details - wants the funds returned to Papal - which is where they believe their funds went.Can anyone help - dont seem to be able to...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Insurance on items posted with Australia Post

I use Australia Post exclusively for deliveries and each tracked parcel I post, automatically has insurance up to the value of $100. I include in most of my listings that we recommend the purchase of insurance should the item exceed that $100. I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how to find out the buyer ID of cancelled bids? I want to confirm it is the same buyer

Hi seller communityI am new to eBay. In my last listings, I have had a lot of cancelled bids 2 days before the 10 day auction close.I think this is the same buyer doing this, and it doesn't seem right. Does anyone know how can look-up the buyer ID of...

$40 charge

why am i being charged $40 ???

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay has an image problem (literally)

Incoming rant (I realise eBay won't read this, but I'm annoyed). Can someone give me one (just one) good reason why eBay puts a grey tint over photos on storefronts now? eBay says they prefer clean, white backgrounds wherever possible, so I comply - ...

Resolved! recovering a deleted sale

hi, i accidently deleted an item from my sold items list can i recover it?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problems listing

his listing would cause you to exceed the amount you can list. You can list up to $500.00 more in total sales this month. Please consider reducing the starting price or request to list more. First time seller here. Whats this please? I go to request ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post online customs form

I am looking at using the Aus Post online customs declaration form for sending a current order overseas (tracked). My PO says that they print out the declaration on their side when I lodge the parcel.The form asks for my email address, which is fine ...

eBay hold on my funds

Hi:)! I sold a Star Trek Collectible Phaser signed by William Shatner on Thursday, October 20, 2022. I shipped the item on the same day and it was confirmed delivered on Monday, October 24, 2022. The item sold for $1,500. I called to ask why my funds...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful