Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Click & Collect - Couriers used.

Does Ebay specify / limit what courier companies must be used to transport orders if I choose to offer this service?I ask as some of my preferred couriers may well not be "authorised by Ebay"...Any insight would be appreciated.Cheerz

Being scammed by a buyer

I need advice in dealing with a buyer who is running a scam on me. About a week before Christmas I sold a pair of Nikes (new, with box) to a buyer, who after receiving them, immediately initiated a return, demanding his money back and refusing to sen...

Domestic Postage??????

Christ on a Tram. The new 'easy' listing tools are driving me insane. Used to be so fast and easy to create a listing, now it's clunky and takes way too long. I am trying to list an item, and it keeps saying I must select a domestic postage service. ...

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 5.15.26 am.png Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 5.15.44 am.png

Good to see that eBay has joined the woke censorship brigade

This morning I received an email saying that one of my listings had been removed "because it didn’t follow our Offensive material policy." Furthermore I have been threatened with a restriction on my account, and the finally this: "Because we have sen...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Where to declare income from eBay sales on tax return?

Hi, I am a small casual seller usually only listing when there is eBay promotions. I do not have an ABN or officially registered as a business - I don’t really plan to/want to as it is not large scale and heard it’s not needed. My question is, is whe...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Info needed for return request

Hi all, for the first time as a seller ( many years) I have had a return request.Buyer bought a book over a month ago & wants to return it as he doesn’t like it & the print is too small.What to do.?

• 76 replies
  • 1 Helpful

revise a listing

My item shows "2 items per lot" but I only have one item. I can't find how to revise it - I just can't see any option that says "lot" - very frustrated - can someone please help?

Shipping on Books

Hi everyone! I started selling on ebay in Feb as a way to save for a holiday. I mainly sell books, magazines and clothing. I have a question re posting books. I generally do free postage and build it into the cost of the book. Yesterday I sold a Ther...

Resolved! Been charged twice for multiple items

I hope someone else can help me here! I bought multiple different items from different sellers and paid for them all together at checkout, that money was taken out of my account all together but a couple days later I have been charged again but indiv...

"order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received any payment?

My bank account is linked successfully because i can see the micro deposits, it's been over 2 days now and i have not received my payment?? "we've made the funds available for payout" that implies to me there must be some option for me to click "rele...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Calculated Postage for Australia Post options no longer working?

I typically use Australia Post options for Signature on delivery and overseas postage calculated by weight and package size using own packaging. In recent days it appears that the auto-calculated postage is no longer working, the only options availab...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

"You made the sale for xxxx" ???

I wish eBay would just leave things alone. If its not broke, etc. Just when you get used to a new system (eg, listing designer) they go and break it again and make it even more dysfunctional. And it always gets worse. evern new change is worse than t...

• 40 replies
  • 5 Helpful