Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! PayPal since eBay Managed Payments

As a seller is there a way I can remove PayPal as a payment option for buyers? Ebay tells me there is no fee to use PP and yes I understand that, but on talking to PayPal they tell me that their fee is removed before sending to eBay. This is complete...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay provides misleading information to international buyers when publishing estimated delivery time

Ebay is publishing estimated delivery times that are (at very best) wildly optimistic, giving buyers false expectations and leading to an increased number of un-delivered / late / lost item claims being opened. We are using Australia Post eParcel ser...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

selling

I just sold my iPad. I put a buy it now price on it of $175.00 but it was sold for $96.65. Why was it sold for less that the buy it now price?

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

MANAGED PAYMENTS PROMISE BY eBAY IS A BROKEN PROMISE

I have been on eBay 10 Years plus. eBay promised managed payments would be better than PayPal - it is worse. There is no longer capped payments at $400- 2.5% is charged after $400 in fees is reached, and I pay the fees (nearly 12%) on the taxes eBay ...

Resolved! buyer problem - is it possible to just return an item

Have an unpaid item. Buyer has bought from me before, they are also a seller of high end stuff of 100s to 1000s $s, so know what they are doing. Told they bought by mistake but would pay in couple of hours. I packed ready to post. Then told their aft...

Entering defaults on templates

The new listind form ppeared on my account last week. It differs from the old version in that the option to show Buy it Now isn't alongside the Starting Bid option and neither is the Scheduling option. It seems that they have to be added via an Edit ...

Is there any one experiencing payouts Blocked?

We have ebay payouts blocked since 27 September 2021 now 7 October 2021 already 10 days with more than $2,000 not send out to our bank account.We contact ebay on chat twice already they said would be some technical error and will email back when it f...

Resolved! Ongoing issues with uploading tracking demands under new system - over it!

My first issue was that seemingly out of nowhere (wasn't up to date on managed payment changes I guess) my funds started to be held when I made sales even though I had used this account for 17+ years until I uploaded tracking. This doesn't suit me so...

Resolved! EBAY NEW RULES "MANAGED PAYMENTS" Too Complicated?? I'm Out

I just received an email telling me of the new managed payment rules; Tiers with different fees, Direct payments to bank accounts etc.It's too confusing, so I may still purchase on Ebay; but, I will no longer sell.Good luck every one, and stay safe.

• 40 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Auspost Tracking not being updated

For the last week to 10 days my tracking information on ebay is not being updated, leaving me and my customers confused as to the delivery status of the purchases/sale items in question. I know this because1. I contacted one buyer whose item had appe...

Cancelling an order

Hey guys, I hope sales are ticking along nicely for you all. I wonder how cancelling an order works these days? Yesterday a buyer bought an item and a few hours later wished to cancel saying her daughter had bought the item already, no biggie as I ha...

Resolved! saved/bulk listings program?

hi all, i'm a casual but regular seller & have just cancelled all 70 listings, they are only saved in the 'unsold' items section for 30 days. I might want to take a break from selling for longer than that so what is the cheapest & easiest option to s...