Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SELLERS Standard Account or Store? Skus?

I sell 2nd hand in eBay as a hobby/income. I don't need it to be huge but I have approx. 250-500 items at the moment and will grow. Do I start a store and pay the $25 a month or stay as I am with higher fee's … do they charge you $0.05 per listing or...

How To Send A Padded Envelope with Stamps??

Wondering how many stamps and which stamps to put on a padded envelope (flat)??It will be a medium sized padded envelope, flat and less than 200g. Already have the envelope but the stamps confuse me, I'm unsure how many to put on it? (5x 30c, 2x $1.....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I cannot list Item, stays draft.

I have created an auction listing,When I submit I get a page "Request higher selling limits" "Here are some ways to list more items on eBay. Select one to continue."Only way to continue is with selection "Verify through Customer Service" or the displ...

Ebay submit_1.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I thought i was just downloading the twice label.

I sold my first on ebay for many years and had have never printed labels (which should have even looked at) i don't realize downloading pdf twice in my iphone (the second time i was editing the postage weigh) when i presented it to Australia post i s...

NEVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

I will never sell on ebay again. How dare you take 1/3 of my money. I was sucked in with your free fee for selling to only find out you took 1/3 of the seeling price. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SELL ON EBAY. Not only that using Paypal costs me money, my $600...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Remove negative feedback

Hi everyone I am a eBay seller and I got a negative feedback as per customer demand I had refunded partial and in response he told me he will remove the negative feedback but now after getting refund he couldn't even reply me even eBay is not helpful...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay's customer service is a lier

I contacted eBay customer service as eBay restricted my account for 7 days for incorrect reason. The rep from eBay reviewed my case and told me this restriction was a mistake and that he would uplift the restriction for me in the next few hours. Howe...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Endangered plants prohibited on Ebay

Wow how ignorant are the powers that be here!!!! Endangered plant species are banned for sale in their native country so that people don't raid the places they are endemic to and therefore increasing their vulnerability. It diminishes a market theref...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting EBay about my account is a nightmare.

I have been trying to get some response on my Seller rating, which EBay rates as above Standard, to have my listing limit increased but have only found AI generated responses that are nextdoor to useless for some that is technically challenge. How ha...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DSR Faulty for my feedback

About 3 days ago my sales slumped on this account, and I noticed my DSR Rating for Accurate description is now blank with the others at 5 still like this one was before.I did some tests with my other accounts matching the same add same price and got ...

feedback from buyers

I've been selling for 5 years and the feedback from buyers is nice when you continually get 5 stars positive feedback however when you make an error and get negative feedback you find you have not many options if you feel eBay's computer responses do...

Yet another technical problem

For past 4 days I get this on my home page. Can't even see my sales. Almost every week some problems, don't they have someone that can do HTML properly? How come this never happens on Amazon.

ebay.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful