Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers & Postage

Please take a look at your postage options. I offer - Standard Parcel with Tracking - this morning - all are showing - Signature and Insurance as well. The same for International - all now offering Signatures and Insurance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HELP CANT SEND BUYER COMBINED INVOICE!!

As title suggestsHave had 2 buyers this past weekend purchase a few items off me and EBay is not letting me send a combined invoice for cheaper shipping options.Am met with this page.This has never been an issue in the past and just this last week i ...

FireShot Capture 753 - Send invoice to buyer_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_sirt_si_view.jpg FireShot Capture 754 - Cancel creation_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_Cancel_Start.jpg

Payouts not arriving into Bank Account

Anyone else not received that payout today?I’m with ANZ and I usually receive daily payments into my bank account at 11.30am but today nothing.Anyone else having issues today?

Interesting dilemma!

Somehow, when I was perusing my listings I have managed to click "something" and now my listings all appear in alphabetical order instead of the items about to finish appearing first! Does anyone know how to correct what I have done?

Resolved! Why does Ebay allow misrepresentation

Why does Ebay allow blatant misrepresentatkion in listings? I was looking at listings for Android Tablets. I saw one Buy It Now for $1.00. Must be a scam I thought. I clicked on the listing and inside it looks as if you can actually Buy It Now for $1...

Product selling

I had put up a listing on my profile for an iPhone. I had a few bids and after there was a winner, I sent an invoice about the product, shipping, etc. I have a few issues. Where or how do I get a tracking number to add on my listing and how do I set ...

2.75% Variable Fee Promotion for non-Store sellers

Received this offer today - thank you very much eBay. Clicked on the T&C's - offer started on the 1/9/22. Still better late than never. Gremlins must have delayed the offer appearing in my Seller Hub or a message hitting my inbox. Here's the link if ...

How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian sellers with stock in sydney /darwin/ challora ETCnot only is it against ebays rules ( not that Ebay seems to care as there are thousands of them doing it) some have...

Account on hold after changing bank account

Hi. I recently changed my account from company to sole trading and replaced a bank account with a new one. Ebay has verified the bank account so there is no issue there. However, I have since all my funds on hold, with a red banner saying that I need...

Resolved! Sold an item but buyer said it was stolen

Hi guys, I sold a phone worth $800 and I sent to the buyer's address without a signature (my mistake I didn't put signature for delivery) but I have a tracking number that it was delivered. The day that it was delivered the buyer sent me a message th...

Buyer destroys proof coin

I sold a proof coin to a person which was as new and got a refund request saying due to coin damaged and dirty and also case damaged. The coin was as new when I sent it so I know that the buyer either destroyed it or had another one and replaced it f...

Resolved! Some advice needed please!

I've always used 'Sell Similar' when listing a new item, as all the main bits of my 'spiel' remain constant. I've only needed to change title, photos, body description, and postage dimension and weight. Today I tried my usual thing, only to have a sc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do you do 'free' postage or 'charged' postage?

Hi all, Just wondering if you combine the postage in to the cost of your items and thus offer 'free postage' or if you charge postage for each item? It seems eBay like sellers to offer free postage which of course we all understand is never free, but...