Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account on hold after changing bank account

Hi. I recently changed my account from company to sole trading and replaced a bank account with a new one. Ebay has verified the bank account so there is no issue there. However, I have since all my funds on hold, with a red banner saying that I need...

Resolved! Sold an item but buyer said it was stolen

Hi guys, I sold a phone worth $800 and I sent to the buyer's address without a signature (my mistake I didn't put signature for delivery) but I have a tracking number that it was delivered. The day that it was delivered the buyer sent me a message th...

Buyer destroys proof coin

I sold a proof coin to a person which was as new and got a refund request saying due to coin damaged and dirty and also case damaged. The coin was as new when I sent it so I know that the buyer either destroyed it or had another one and replaced it f...

Resolved! Some advice needed please!

I've always used 'Sell Similar' when listing a new item, as all the main bits of my 'spiel' remain constant. I've only needed to change title, photos, body description, and postage dimension and weight. Today I tried my usual thing, only to have a sc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do you do 'free' postage or 'charged' postage?

Hi all, Just wondering if you combine the postage in to the cost of your items and thus offer 'free postage' or if you charge postage for each item? It seems eBay like sellers to offer free postage which of course we all understand is never free, but...

Auto Combined Shipping not working

Howdy everyone, Seeking help with activating automatic combined shipping for buyers in their carts who are purchasing from multiple listings. When i purchase multiple listings from other sellers, the cart automatically updates discounts the shipping ...

Order 12-09067-56243 MP3 Digital Player AAA Battery Refer Photos For Inclusions 06 Sep AU $12.00 -AU

Order MP3 Digital Player AAA Battery Refer Photos For Inclusions 06 Sep AU $12.00 -AU $1.91 AU $10.09AU $10.09 Transfer 5298635095 Why have I been charged buyer issue not mine please refund asap thank you. 07 Sep AU $0.30 - AU $0.30AU $0.30 Refund fo...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay flawed policy facilitating overseas international buyers to obtain goods for free.

A product has been selling for years it’s a passive casting like a coffee mug over 1k sold in last 3 years with “0” issues. International shipping is enabled. Returns is unticked. The cost of international returns well exceeds the cost of the item, s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'You cant purchase this item from our app. Add to your watch list & purchase on our website' ERROR

I have had a few customers comment in the last few days that when they go to buy from me the 'Add to Cart' or 'Buy it now' options have been replaced with 'BUYING OPTIONS' and when you select it the following error message comes up 'You cant purchase...

unable generate postage labels

Unable to generate postage lables but one item has a tracking number ?Anyone else? Have checked in postage labels & I don't appear to have been charged.Have a few items to post will go to the post office & purchase prepaid I guess

Resolved! managed payments and personal information.

Is it true that to sign up for managed payments, eBay demands heaps of personal information, and also we have to once again prove who we are and upload bank account details etc,etc. All of this personal informtion is then sent to a third party which ...

Resolved! Ebay return with a twist

I sold a laptop. The buyer complained about the battery and took it for service to check they said it needed to change the battery and the whole top chassis of the laptop (all free of charge because it is still under warranty). The buyer returned the...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful