Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Markdown manager not working

Markdown manager NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrating.....cleared cookies etc.........many attempts and nothing.........keeps skipping and tried ebay chat but apparently that is not working either ... ebay get your act togeth...

The new listing layout is doing my head in!

Anyone else having a hard time with the new listing set up??? Why oh why was it changed?? It's very clumsy and things take awhile to actually stick. I don't understand why they changed the way it looks!Can we go back to the old one?

Postage Charges Prohobitive

I have decided it's not worth selling on Ebay anymore because the Australia Post postage costs are too high which make my items not worth the buyers effort. On top of the final fee for selling the item, ebay also charge me a percentage of the Austral...

sale of deleted item

The sale of a sewing machine with elna overlocker is wrong because , the item was deleted last year and somebody has payed for it and the money has been put into my bank account on the24th August. The item in question was withdrawn from sale last yea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tax configuration Help! eBay/Shopify

I have eBay linked to my Shopify store. Shopify is configured correctly and when I receive an order through my website, it calculates the sale including 10% GST (example, item $100 + $10 tax = $110). When I get a transaction through eBay, it records ...

Can’t send bulk offers anymore

I am on mobile but I have pressed the link in the footer to use the classic site. I was previously able to send multiple offers at once. the website and the app both now seem to force me to send one offer at a time?!is this correct or am I missing so...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any problems with Auspost tracking?

Auspost can't find the tracking numbers for over a week now on all items I've sold. Anyone else? Yes all entered correctly and triple checked.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What would you do?

A couple of years ago I had a rival (who had sent messages and made contact to our website with snide comments) buy an item. When I realised who it was I cancelled the sale as in the order record there was an a message from eBay saying 'there is a pr...

Negative feedback on delivery time

I sent an item on 15/08, around 10days later the buyer told me didn't receive the item. I asked the buyer to wait few more days. Today I received message from the buyer saying I am a lier cause the stamped date on the letter is 26/08, and left me a n...

Resolved! Do sellers get paid in full straight up with afterpay?

Hi all I have searched online for a while regarding this question, I think I may know the answer but havent found anything in concrete yet and I need to know. I noticed on my listings that afterpay is offered to potential buyers. Im comfortable with ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYOUTS

Available funds have not arrived from sales for over a week...I want my money...I have provided all details...where is my payout???

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why so complicated to sell

Haven't sold anything for a while. Just sold a HDD, got notification from Ebay that I had to send it. OK, where do I find the address. Foraged through the rat's maze and eventually got the address.Used to just go to the PayPal activity and there it w...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change in AusPost red box collection times

Hearing that as from mid November AusPost will change from an evening clearance (in our case 6pm) of the street red boxes to a midday clearance. The box will no longer be cleared by a dedicated AusPost van, rather by your local postie. At the moment,...

what is happening to ebay???????????????

Hi guy`s recently had a problem buyer that left bad feedback after 1 day,and didnt buy anything from me???anyway was sending me harrassing & threatening messages (27)in total until i threatened them with police action. I contacted ebay 15 times regar...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful