Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mypost Business - Satchel Postage Pricing

Hello, I recently signed up to Mypost Business. The person at the post office saw me using alot the Aust Post Pre-paid satchel (in particular for items above 500g that will cost extra if use my own package), and recommended me to sign up Mypost Busin...

Blocking 0 feedback & brand new accounts from bidding

Is it ethical to block bidders that have brand new zero feedback accounts? I understand all buyers have to start at zero, but those that create accounts and immediately start asking stupid and unreasonable things, there the ones that I'm sometimes pl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sales reports

Can anybody tell me if the feature EBAY SALES REPORTS PLUS still available on ebay?I can;t find it, after not using it for a long time.Regards, John.

Resolved! Deduction - I’m the seller

I’ve recently sold an item for $72.I got an email from eBay saying the funds would appear in my bank account and have been paid $59.56 - this seems like a large deduction and no explanation of fee breakdown. Any ideas please

Sudden Drop in Sales

Hey! Just wanted to see if anyone else is having/had a sudden drop in sales. Last quarter my sales were booming and was constantly doing 10 sales a day. but for the past month, I have struggled to even get 1 sale a week.....I know the products I sell...

Auspost Post box chute size

Justa a quick question. Anyone have the dimension of the chute size of the regular post box found around streets (the one with the pull down handle). Just want to know if one of my packages will fit, otherwise I'll have to drive to the store to lodge...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling with eBay Plus

has anyone discussed any issue with eBay Plus criteria before? While we understand how to qualify for ebay plus badge, it would seem that ebay applies these criteria differently to other retailers. One of the criteria is to offer free domestic postag...

No longer getting emailed buyers order details?

I'm not active as much here because i don't have time, did i miss something or did they remove the addresses from sold emails?Around 5 days ago i noticed it stopped happening? Is it a bug or permanent. It was a good little reference for me.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! concerns about funds-on-hold related to changing shipping labels and auto-generated labels

okay so here's the deal.I recently sold an item and was ready to shipped. but for some reason, Ebay decided to use Sendle instead of AU Post (which is the courier I prefer) and I have no idea why since I don't remember using/adding Sendle as a shippi...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Non-delivery to Australian Parcel Locker

I just wanted to alert sellers to something that might be dampening their sales. In the last two weeks or so, I have pulled out of at least half a dozen sales that were nearly complete because Ebay intervened at the last point insisting I had to "cor...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

how long it normally take for ebay account review?

I have updated my account and bank details on ebay on 1st Oct. And ebay send me a suspension review request on 2nd Oct. Since then until today, already 10 days passed, I haven't got any payout from ebay and they advise still under suspension review. ...

Selling Fees

I just sold a Drone for 500 dollars and was hit with multiple fees. The main one being the selling fee at 60 dollars and some automatically generated sendle label that I never agreed to at 15 dollars. How can people possibly justify selling on this p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer abusing ebay money back policy

Hi, just wanted to see if there is anything I can do in this case. I have a buyer purchased 7 trading cards from me. One card is $1, three other cards are $60 each and, another three cards are $80 each. The buyer received the package and claim he onl...