Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a glitch or is Ebay stopping contact with buyers?

I have a regular buyer who bought from me tonight, and who runs an Australian and a British address depending on where he is bidding. When he buys multiple items, I contact him to ask him to let me know when he has changed back to the Australian addr...

Payment on hold

Hi there, The buyer confirmed that she received the goods via private message on eBay but not updating the status of order on her end. I personally delivered the goods to buyer's house. Is there a way for eBay to release the "on hold" funds?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defect rate report and dashboard...

I only just realised you can download a defect report and see what transactions for defects (duuhhhh). So anyway, a few things I notice - 1. The percentage they have as defects against feedback is wrong. For example, it says 3.45%, but 6 defects is n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the best way to display clothes ?

Just looking for opinions please.I am just selling stuff from around the house including clothes my daughter no longer wears/wants. I purchased a second-hand mannequin for $50 to sell clothes. She has a few scars but she serves the purpose. I haven't...

getting paid via a qr code or code number

hi everyone i recently sold an item then i needed to confirm my bank account details via micro deposits then when i had the buyr show up to collect he did not know anything about a qr code for ebay to release these funds anyone else had a similar iss...

Resolved! Using hyphens in titles

Hi, I sell clothes and I used to list like this for example ...BRAND NAME Skinny Jeans Size 12 Mid Rise Then for some reason I decided to reinvent the wheel and start listing like this... BRAND NAME - Mid Rise Skinny Jeans - Size 12 For me this is mo...

Checking buyer paid button.

Hello Sellers,I am a hobby seller and do several items a week, but not all weeks.I have a couple of locals who pick up and pay cash.Just yesterday I had one such sale and upon pick up I went in to finalize the transaction by checking the buyer paid b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Do I need to repeat my Item title in description?

I sell clothes, and just recently took out the title from my descriptions and just put measurements and bullet point descriptions. I don’t see the point in repeating the title in the description it just makes for more reading to the buyer, but will i...

Buyer filing chargeback months later

Hi, has anyone had a situation where a buyer comes back at you 2 months later by filing a chargeback for item claiming they didn’t authorise it? I’ve had zero contact and they never sent item back. Feels scammy, but they have very strong feedback .EB...

payment

hi. i have recently sold an item and didn’t realize that ebay no longer uses paypal. Is it safe to give bank details. also i can’t find anywhere to enter them

Resolved! Lesson learned the hard way: a buyer can accept an offer but not pay!

I have stopped auctioning items due to having some buyers not pay for four days, or not pay at all. Similarly, I don’t have ‘allow offers’. I just do buy it now listings. But today I learned the hard way that when eBay prompts you to send offers to i...