Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help plz

Ok I had a buyer she was in wa and I’m in nsw. She wanted to secure her item of jewellery from me so she pressed pick up then paid I emailed her said why did you do that she said because I’m waiting on other items In your auction to win several days ...

Resolved! Selling Multiple Books by the Same Author - allowing buyer choice but not getting burnt on post

Hi Everyone, I have a bunch of books by the same authors (e.g. James Patterson) and usually I'd bulk them together in a listing (say 8 titles) - usually what happens is I'll get buyers message me saying "I want 6 of the titles listed but I already ha...

Ebay Instructions 2022.png

Cash on pickup

How does Ebay get their fee if I offer only cash on pickup?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel status still shows 'In Transit' after close to a month

and because of that, buyer has open an item not received case. Using the tracking number, it shows 2 entries: "Received by Australia Post" and "Processed through Australia Post facility". So my parcel has reached the buyer's state. The buyer paid by ...

Managed Payments - slow bank payouts?

Hi guys, has anyone else been affected by increased wait times for eBay sales funds to come across to your Bank accounts? It used to be 18 - 24 hours with PayPal - now seems to be taking DAYS? Steve

• 242 replies
  • 12 Helpful

5.5 % final value fee Penalty for Lousy eBay "Below Standard" seller judgments Really eBay, Really?

Are eBay seriously for Real, or just sick as I suspect them to be?I have an impeccable Feedback rating of 100%, mostly maintained in the very high 99% range up to 100% for the lifetime of my selling history on eBay. the last 15 to 20 years, and yet t...

Seller level rating 2_.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay overcharging for Sendle

We had ebay send us an offer for just over $10 for us to send an item through Sendle. They then sent us an invoice for over $15.We contacted ebay including proof of everything and they said they would fix it. 2 weeks later they still billed us for th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer syas he hasn't received item

A buyer sent his grandfather to pick up a set of Jensen home theater speakers (which were way too heavy to post) and now says he didn't receive them, even though I have texts from him thanking me for the speakers, what do I do now (newbie seller)

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good till Cancelled

So I noticed this morning all my listings have been changed by Ebay to Good till Cancelled. Did they just sneak this in? After encouraging everyone for months to list 250K items for free, do we now have to pay a fee when they roll over? Any help appr...

Has ebay been removing your listings?

Over the last several months I've been listing a LOT of items. I finally, FINALLY listed the last draft a few days ago. Yay! Except...when re-organising my "ebay room" and discarding (donating) some older stuff I didn't want anymore, and then browsin...

has anybody else having a sales crash in oz ebay since the new year and experiencing no sales now

I sell on another id and have been a seller for 10 years and have experienced a huge downturn from $500 to $800 a week to now zero this week, buyers are scarce even watchers, ebay is useless in finding why, just says sellers are dependant on buyers-w...