Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thank You Ebay, You've Done it Again.

Imagine my elation at getting a sale. Yippeeee! Only to discover that the item sold SEVEN YEARS AGO. Once again, ebay is relisting old, sold items, for no apparent reason. Now I have to spend a day going through each item, on each account to make sur...

Sellers - Check that your Return Address is correct

G’day just had a costly return done, I’m wondering why ebay has just refunded the buyer but i’m yet to see the goods returned - I just found out why in my Return Address it didn’t have my address that I have registered with eBay , but the actual retu...

Description is not visible on items for sale

I've just figured out that item description is no longer visible on at least Apple devices, app and phone are both up to date, wonder how long this has been going on for? I have multiple items for sale and I certainly wouldn't buy a secondhand item w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot mark orders as sent???

This was working fine on Monday. Today, I can't mark orders as sent from my Awaiting Postage page. I get this message at the top after trying to submit: >We couldn't mark these orders as sent. Please try again. ???!

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False Feedback

Hi. If anyone has any information about this issue please let me know.Regarding false feedback left (apparently from myself) for an order that hasn't even arrived. Says I've left feedback but I actually didn't. The content of the feedback comments ar...

PayPal now require photo ID

I have had my account limited by PayPal. They have required me to provide photo Id in the form of A drivers licence or Passport which I will not do. Failure to produce these items means I can only accept payments from buyers. I cannot withdraw money ...

HOW DO I REFUND A PURCHASE

Hi, I recently re opened my Ebay store after many years. I made a sale on a dress and the purchaser has sent an email with photos of undescribed discolouration. The discolouration shows up in my listing photos but she is unhappy that it wasn't writte...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! You cant leave negative feedback on trash buyers?

Had a buyer win an auction with no intention of buying the item. - Found out there is no unpaid item case anymore- Found out you can no longer leave negative feedback on trash buyers FB marketplace time?

Some buyers cannot get combined postage invoice. Why?!

A buyer is trying to purchase three items from me, but ebay is forcing them to pay for each item with full postage without the ability to wait for my invoice on the lot. I told them to use the website instead of the app, but still no luck. They've gi...