Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post Delivery Times - 'Click & Wait'

We have been using Click & Send for several months now and what a dreadful interface it is. The old Java version although clunky was very reliable and it worked quickly and efficiently. I have used several online postal services in other countries an...

eBay return policy for sellers

We have been selling on eBay for almost 14 years but one thing is more concern for us is eBay unfair return policy especially for Buyer simply change of mind return. Our main concern is we sell high value smart devices (laptop, computers phones). We ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Recent changes to automatic relisting

For years now I have had the option of automatically relisting a CD or LP if it did not sell the first time. I simply clicked a box. This option vanished this month. I assumed from what I read that 8 free relisting were now automatic and, rather than...

Basic Account Number Of Listings

Hi there, I have a basic store I made last year sometime, at the time it said 600 listings, has this changed? I want to have about 1500 items for sale now and thought i would need to change to featured store but now when you compare it says "List at ...

Ebbay fees.jpg

How to sell VHS video tapes

Hey everyone, I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to start selling VHS? Do I just check them out on a VCR player and if they are working sell? Or is there something I should be looking for in particular? Any ideas for packing? Just a padded ma...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending an offer to interested buyers

A couple of times lately I have had sellers send me an offer for items I have placed on my watch list. From an old thread I found that this was possible if you ask the seller a question, but I am sure this wasn't the case with at least one of the ite...

Mypost Business

The new method of calculating your savings band started today for which I was not looking forward to. Have been on band 4 for a number of years based on 20 parcels per week . Starting today you needed to spend $250 per week to get the same band 4 dis...

Question about postage labels

I sold something recently and got an email saying that it had been bought, and to send it by a certain date. I took it to the post office the next day and bought one of those Express satchels and put in all the buyer's information and sent it out, th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fees too high, won't be using eBay again

Posted a $100 item for sale and was immediately billed 9 dollars before it even sold. The item never sold and I lost money because eBay is a greedy corporate giant. Will not be using this platform going forward

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FVF charged to sellers, for GST collected on international sales. Do tell how that is justifiable!

I like to remind myself occasionally how greedy ebay are, so I come back here occasionally to remind myself !!! Just sold an item to a NZ customer, ($99 +post 20.20 which includes my box fee) so ebay justifiably collected the NZ 15% GST on the sale (...